Chapter 18 (B2)

CHAY'S POV

8 years later

"I missed you so much, when are you coming back?" Macau asked sulking from the other line.

We've been apart for a month now and I also missing him like crazy.

This is the longest time we've been apart together because I'm working out of the country.

But today I'm going to surprise him, because I didn't tell him that I'm coming back earlier like I told him.

"I miss you much MeiY," I told him smiling. I'm already at his office in the hospital and I can hear him sulking.

"I'm not Meyi, do you like girls now? Who is she?" he abruptly asked but in childish manner. I just wanted to laugh at him because of that.

"He, not She," I told him teasing him, to see how far this conversation go with his patience to me.

"Chay don't tell me you don't love me anymore, and you find your new lover" he said getting emotional.

He didn't change at all, still the Macau I've meet 9 years ago.

"You're such a baby you know," I said looking at him from the window glass and watching him sitting his swevil chair while spinning around like a kid.

Then someone tap my shoulder, when I look who, it was Dr. Top his co Doctor from the hospital and his only one friend.

He told me to go inside but I told him not to tell Macau that he saw me yet.

Then he went inside Macau's office first.

"Who is that your other boyfriend?" I heard Dr. Top said to Macau.

I don't know what to feel about it, I don't know if it is only a joke or not but I'm kind of hurt.

"Hey, don't say that. He will think that I'm cheating on him," he scolded him.

"You know he doesn't see you always what if one day he will find out about us?" now I'm getting confused on what Dr. Top was saying, what does he mean by that?

Are they really together? And Dr. Top now looking at me smirking while sitting on top of Macau's table.

"What the heck are you talking about, you want us to fight do you?" now Macau started getting angry and me as well.

Who would want to listen in this kind of conversation now.

Did I came back just to see this? How they flirt?

There is also something good coming back earlier, for me to know the truth. Now I wanted to go inside and kill that Top guy.

"Oh babe, if he only knows," now he is adding more fuel to the fire inside me.

Now that I'm fuming, he better leave and not touch Macau or else I will struggle him to death.

And for you Macau, you just wait, and I think I'm going to see your head hanging in front of the house soon I said to myself furious.

I turn off my phone without even saying goodbye and went inside Macau's office, not minding to knock and just barge in.

"Tell me what I heard is not true," I said still controlling my actions and looking at them both.

"CraFy when did you came back, why you didn't tell me so I can pick you up from the airport," Macau said standing up walking towards me for a hug, his face is still in shocked. But I pushed his hand away because I'm angry at them.

After that he turn his gaze to Dr. Top.

"See Dr. Top what did you do now?" Macau in his authoritative voice, and his eyes now looking furious.

"I didn't do anything, I'm just saying what he needs to know," Dr. Top said sternly.

"Get out, before my eyes go dark and forgot that you are my friend." he said in his poker face, and that's even more scarier.

I've never seen him like this before and he is kind of terrifying. And I don't want to see that side of him. I'm having a goosebumps while looking at him.

"Why don't you tell him the truth," he said looking at me mischievously.

I bite my lips, because anytime soon I'm gonna burst out from crying.

I keep on saying that Macau is the drama queen in our relationship but the truth is me. Because I'm the one who gets cry easily.

"Dr. Top please stop playing this game." Macau shouted and I get starled because of that.

My chin started quivering, and the tears that I'm holding starts running like a faucet.

Macau turn to me again and hug me this time. I didn't push him because I need that now or else I fall on the floor because even my legs feel like jelly on that moment.

"Don't listen to him okey, what he said is not true, please believe me na" he said trying to comfort me.

I want to believe what he just said because I trusted him, I always trust him, but this Top guy is not helping at all.

"I'm not letting him take you away from me," I told between my sob.

"Chay don't forget to come to our wedding," Dr. Top said interrupting us and handling me an invitation card.

I cried hard once again after seeing the wedding invitation.

I pushed Macau and try to grab Dr. Top, but he hide behind Macau.

"I'm sorry Chay, it's just a prank," he said laughing.

"I'm not coming to your wedding," I said still angry at him.

"But I'm just helping Macau here," he explained but I'm not buying it at all.

"Helping me for what?" Macau asked now confused because of his friends statement.

"Yes, because you keep on complaining to me that Chay never get jealous even once. And you told me that maybe he didn't really love you at all. And he fall out of love to you. Now you prove it that he knows how to get jealous. And I'm going now before he could kill me. Bye" he said running fast to the door, then he throw us the wedding invitation because I didn't accept it earlier.

After he left, we both look at each other then pulled him into a hug first this time.

If he only knew that I'm very jealous to Mr. Top before. But no need to tell him now because that's already in the past.

"You are mine Macau, and no one will dare to take you away from me, Or I will kill them all," I said being possessive.

"Are you sure you're going to do what you said?" he asked while kissing my temple and tightening his hug.

"Not the last part, but if needed why not. And I will asked P'Vegas and P'Pete to do it for me if I can't." I said smiling in our hug.

"I'm flattered, and I'm going to do the same, no jokes at all. So you better tell me first if you really fall out of love to me, so..." I  pinched his side because I don't wanna hear anymore of his line.

"I love you MeiY," I said nipping his neck giving him small hickeys but he pushed me away and looked at me in the eye seriously.

"Who is MeiY?"

I hope you guys like the first part of the Part 2... 😊😁😉