chapter 1- news.

I'm hanging out at the living room watching a movie when my sister Maya comes running up to me.
"Y/n! I have amazing news!" She says really exited.
"What's up?" I say as i pause the film.
"Okok so you know how I always wanted to act with you on a film or series?"
"Yeah?"
"That may be possible now! -i give her a confused look.- ok hear me out! There is this audition open right now for a new character for the fourth season of stranger things that fits your description! You should audition!"
"I don't know.. i mean I'm not half as good as the rest of the family.. you think i have a shot at this?"
"Yes! Trust me this role is perfect for you and you act so well! I mean you helped me study for robin so you know the story by now right? Pleaseeeee."
"Fine! Fine I'll try. But I'm gonna need your help."
"Yeah there was no option i am helping you wether you like it or not." She says mocking me.
"So, what is this character?" I say as she sits down next to me.
"Ok, this character's name is Isaac, he is new in Hawkins and is 18 years old. He's in the same grade as this other new character Eddie Munson, his best friends are Eddie and Dustin, he plays dnd with the hellfire club. And as you can see he looks exactly like you by the description."
"Cool, im actually exited for this but i doubt I'll even get a callback. What do i have to do for the audition?"
"Send them a video of your audition with these lines here."
"Ok, I'll work on it."
"Cool, we can film it in like four days so you have time to work on it and send it to them."
"Alright, thanks sis."
"No problem dummy."