chapter 23- obviously.

Me and Joseph wake up around 10am and we decide to stay in bed a bit and then go eat something with Jamie.
It's now 1pm and we all decide to get ready and go out for lunch.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We meet up with Jamie, eat and head to the interview. Once we get there we start it.
The first questions go smoothly.
"Ok so, this is a good one. Who are your favorite people from the stranger things cast?" The interviewer says.
"Noooo that's such a hard one!" I say.
"It really is!" Jamie says.
"Can we choose like more than one person?" Joseph asks.
"Sure."
"Ok we'll, I'm not gonna say who i like the most cause that's not fair but i will say who I'm closest to. Does that count?" I say.
"Yeah, that counts!"
"Ok well first of all i obviously have to say my sister, i adore her and we're actually really close. Um ok im also vert close to Joseph, Jamie and Joe."
"Yeah, but I'm his favorite one of course~" Joseph says.
"Yeah yeah."
"The people I'm closest to of the cast is y/n and Jamie."
"For me it's y/n and Joseph."
"Ok, the last questions we have for you guys are, what ship is your favorite out of the series?"
"I mean Isaac and Eddie are an iconic duo so I'd have to say them." Jamie says.
"Yeah, i think I'd go with that one too." Joseph says.
"Yes them, obviously but also byler." I say with a chuckle.
"That's great! I really like both of those you guys mentioned thank you so much for your time it was very fun to have you guys here!"
We say goodbye then end the interview, then we go to the hotel to get ready for a party that's were going to tonight.

A/n: sorry for not updating I'm having a major writers block.
Xoxo.