chapter 3- callback.

It's about 3am and i still can't sleep. I don't like to admit this but I've been struggling with depression lately, I'm not diagnosed or even do therapy because I want everyone to think I'm ok. But the truth is, most days i feel nothing.. and I'm tired of living without a reason to.. i don't want to die but i also don't want to live.. its kinda in between that. I know i also can't just give up because I wouldn't want to make my family go through that pain. I just feel so worthless and empty and like I'm stuck in this timeless repeat.
I'm laying down on my side with tears falling down my eyes but eventually i fall asleep.
Nothing really happens as a week goes by, but i still haven't got a callback witch i was expecting anyway so yk.
Me and Maya are hanging out watching a film and i see i got a notification, i open it and see that is was about the audition.. i got a callback!
"Holy fuck, Maya i got a callback." I say in disbelief.
"What really? I told you! I'm so happy for you idiot~" she says hugging me.
"Thanks sis but calm down i didn't get the part just a callback let's not get our hopes up."
"Alright. But i still think you could make it."
We spend a while hanging out and i decide to work on the callback to get it done and over with in the next like two days.