chapter 13- kiss scene.

It's been about 6 months and tomorrow is finally the day to film the kissing scene. I'm pretty nervous to do that Infront of everyone but I'll get over it.
Over these past months me and Joseph have become inseparable. We hang out a lot and have fun with the others on set.
I stop scrolling through my phone and decide to catch some sleep before work.
After a few hours, i wake up and go take a shower then get ready for work.
Me and Maya get into the car and start to drive to the studio.
We get there and each head to our trailers to get ready.
"Y/n!" Joseph says scaring me.
"Jesus fu- Joseph do not do that again i swear to fuck."
"Sorryy~" he says laughing at my reaction.
We both get ready and after a while we walk over to the set to film.
"Hey guys!" Gaten says.
"Hey bud."
"Ok you guys ready for the first take?" The director says.
We all say yes and start filming. (the kiss scene is more to the end of the day.)
After hours of filming it's finally time for the scene. We're both ready so we start.
Dustin and i make our way through the portal and Eddie starts climbing the rope but stops and looks around.
"Eddie.. c'mon!"
"I'm sorry.. you have to get out of this alive.." Eddie says as he cuts the rope and decides to stay in the upsidedown and be a hero.
"No!!" I let out an agonizing scream as i waste no time and get a chair so i can jump and crawl my way through the gate after Eddie.
"Holy shit- how did you do that?" Dustin says.
"Stay here! Someone need to get out of this safely. I've got Eddie!" I say as i run out of the trailer and grab a bike, then start to go after Eddie.
"EDDIE!" I yell in hope he turns around.
He stops and looks at me.
"Isaac, goddammit why can't you listen to me??"
The bats start surrounding us as i finally catch up to him.
"Because... I love you ok?! I love you!"
Eddie drops his bike and grabs my waist as i go up to him and pulls me closer then, he kisses me.
My hands make their way up to his curly hair and we kiss as if it were gonna save our life's.
We pull apart, share a look and get ready to fight the bats.
We're fighting but soon become overwhelmed by the quantity of them and start getting attacked.
I rush over to get the bats off Eddie but get pinned to the ground by them.
"EDDIE!! NO.. EDDIE!" i scream at the top of my lungs as the bats start tearing his stomach up.
"I..love you.. t-to.." Eddie manages to say before i pass out.
Then the scene goes by like you know with Dustin finds us after it's all over and Eddie dies and i stay in a coma till the end of the season, along with max.
"CUT!" The director says after a few takes of the scene.
"Yas that ok?"
"Yes! Perfect. Alright thank you."
Joseph runs over to me and hugs me.
"We did it!"
"Yeah we did!" I say hugging him back.
We finally did it. We finished filming the fourth season of stranger things. It's hard to believe it but it's done! Now whats left to do is edit the series, but that doesn't involve us.
We throw a mini celebration party at the studio before going home.
"Maya! There you are. Thank you for making me audition. I owe you big time."
"I'm proud of you bro. I knew you could do it. Hey turn around-" Maya says as Joseph walks up to me and hands me a drink.
"Thanks."
"Um can I ask you something?" He says blushing so hard he looks like a tomato.
"Of course, what's up?"