chapter 8- night.

It's now about 3pm and it's finally time to film Joseph's and mine first scene on the cafeteria.
"Okay to this is your table. You two are gonna sit over there and you two right there, Eddie and Isaac are gonna sit close to each other at the end of the table, ok?"
"Ok." We all say.
Some people get out of the camera frame and get ready to tape take one.
"Ok guys get in character in 3..2..1..aand action!"
We film the scene a few times, me and Joseph flirt with each other discreetly throughout it to make sure we have some chemistry between us. It's was really fun but we didn't have to fake our relationship because we naturally have that kind of friendship.
We finish shooting at 1am for the day and we get out of our characters. I start to walk away from my trailer but i feel someone grab my hand, i turn around and it's Joseph.
"Hey, sorry for asking but could i have your number? You seem really cool and i wanted to keep in touch."
"Oh sure! -i say giving him my number.- there you go."
"Cool! I'll see you later then?"
"I look forward to it darling~"
We say bye and head to our cars. Maya gets in the car and i drive us home.
When we get there i check my phone to see new messages from an unknown number.
•unknown:
- hey! This is y/n right? It's Joseph :)
•me:
- oh, hey! Yep it's y/n. :D
~changed unknown to Joseph darling:)~
•joseph darling:
- i just wanted to say thank you for the great day, i had fun meeting you. Glad i get to be your platonic boyfriend haha.
•me:
- just don't fall inlove with me yet ;)
•joseph darling:
- I'll try, goodnight<3
•me:
- good night<33
I turn my phone off and plug it in.
I try to fall asleep faster today sense i have work again tomorrow at 9:30am so i just lay down and think about the day i had until i fall asleep.