chapter 19- lover boy.

I wake up to Maya knocking gently at my door. I walk over to her, careful not to wake Joseph up and close the door behind me.
"Good morning.. what's up?"
"I just wanted to let you know we're all leaving now because of some other things we need to do today." She says.
"Oh, ok. Thanks for letting me know, where is everyone?"
"They're waiting for me in the living room."
"Oh, ok I'll go say bye."
I make my way to the living room.
"Hey y/n!" Joe says coming to hug me.
"Hey, your all leaving? Do you need anything before you go?"
"No, we just wanted to say bye."
"Oh ok."
We all say bye and they leave. Now it's just me and Joseph home. I go back to bed and fall asleep next to him.
After a few hours i wake up again but this time to Joseph.
"Morning love." He says.
"Morning, oh everyone went home already but i didn't want to wake you up."
"Oh ok. Thanks."
"No problem, handsome."
We decide to stay in bed a little longer. Joseph is really needy today so he wants to cuddle a lot (wich i don't mind). He wrapped his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest.
"You ok baby?"
"Yeah, just tired." He says as i mess with his hair and read my book.
"Oh before I forget, we need to start packing our bags soon for out trip to Brazil with Jamie."
"Yeah, we can do that tonight after our interview."
"Ok."
After a while we decide to get ready for it.

"After a while we decide to get ready for it

We get in the car and put come music. Eventually we start debating what is going to be our signature song.
"I don't know.. like to pick just one?" He says.
"Wait wait wait i know the perfect song!!" I say as i type it in Spotify.
"What is it?" He says just before i play 'lover boy- queen'.
"What do you think?"
"Yes absolutely! That's the one i love it!"
"Okok it's official then, this is our song."
We sing our way to the end of the song just before we park outside of the place, turn off the music and head inside.
This is the first interview that we do just us two so I'm a little nervous because there's gonna be more attention on me but it's ok because Joseph is here with me and he helps me calm down when i get anxious.
We sit down and start it.
*QUICK DISCLAIMER: I WILL INVENT MOST PART OR EVEN ENTIRE INTERVIEWS FOR THE STORY SORRY*
"Hey! I'm y/n hawke!" I say.
"And im Joseph Quinn!"
"Yeah, and today we will be reacting to and responding the most searched questions about each of us!"
We get the first board.
"Ok.. who is y/ns best friend?"
"Me." Joseph says.
"Okok -i say laughing.- true BUT Joe and Maya are also my best friends."
"Yesyes but mainly me~"
~time skip brought to you by my insane writers block~
We finish the interview and head home to pack.
"Ok i think that's it right?" I say as i finish shutting the last bag.
"Yep, we leave tomorrow at 5pm to meet Jamie at the airport."
"Alright, we should sleep then."
"Yeah, ok."
We go to sleep with two alarms set up for 4pm.