chapter 16- vol 1.

It's been about two years now sense me And Joseph became boyfriends. Me and Maya have sense moved out from our parents house, I found a cute place only ten minutes away from Joseph so that was fun.
Anyways, tomorrow the volume 1 of stranger things 4 is gonna air and we are all very exited to see what the fans think. I hope they like me tho.
Joseph actually invited me to sleep over at his house to watch the entire season vol 1 with him so i decide to get ready.
I take a shower and change into some clean clothes. Then, i decide to walk to his house sense it's close to mine.

 Then, i decide to walk to his house sense it's close to mine

After a few minutes i get there. I knock on the door and almost immediately he opens it.
"Hey love!" He says pulling me in for a hug.
"Hey handsome~"
"I already ordered us some pizza, it'll be here in a few minutes."
"Cool, you exited?"
"Yeah, also a bit nervous but yk."
"They're gonna love you, i know that because i love you and i can't think of one reason to not like you. Ok?"
"I love you too."
I give him a kiss and we sit down on the couch.
We still have about an hour before the season is on Netflix so we just talk meanwhile and wait for the pizza guy to arrive.
The pizza arrives and we go get it, we put it on the table Infront of the couch and get some drinks.
After a few minutes the show goes up so we can watch it.
Me and Joseph take a photo together and post it to our Instagrams with the caption 'watching vol 1 of st4 right now with this loser here.'
We're not like publicly dating but everyone knows we're close so yk.
"Ready to binge watch this?" I ask.
"Always." Joseph says as he hits play.
We start watching the show.
After a while our first scene comes up.
JOSEPH'S POV:
I look over at y/n and see how happy he gets everytime I appear on screen, not even caring if he's there or not. God i love him, i don't know how I got so lucky..
I'm so proud of him.
Y/NS POV:
"I have to say it, the hair is iconic."
"I say cut the hair." Joseph says.
"No way! Even tho i prefer your beautiful short hair no way. It suits him so well!"
"Okok, fair enough." He says laughing at me.
We continue watching and soon we're at the last episode of vol 1.
Joseph gets a bit tired so he cuddles up to me blushing.
"Joseph i swear to GOD why the fuck are you so cute? It's not even fair."
He laughs at me while covering his face with his hands to hide how how much he's blushing.
"Yeah, IM the cute one sure." I laugh as i jokingly roll my eyes and cuddle with him.
After about 30mins we finished watching vol 1.
"We did it! I'm so proud of you honey!" I say as i happily jump into his arms and hug him.
"I'm so proud of you, love!" He says as he gives me a sweet kiss.
"Oh shit i forgot that tomorrow we're gonna film and interview! That's so weird."
"Yeah, i almost forgot too and it's gonna be with puppies!"
"Yes, that's the best part."
I check my phone and see thousands of notifications of follows, comments, likes, etc.
"Damn how did we get so many notifications in a few hours?" He says looking surprised and his phone.
"I know right? I'm just gonna check it tomorrow I'm tired."
"Yeah me too, let's go to sleep."
We clean the living room and head to his bedroom.
He falls on the bed and i sit next to him.
"What? Why are you staring at me?" I say as i realize he was staring.
"Nothing.. your just handsome." He says as he pulls me in for a hug with a cute smile.
"I love you.." i say as i get comftarble and rest my head on his chest.
"I love you too.."
Soon we both fall asleep like that.

A/n:
I'm not following the order that the interviews and things came out I'm just doing them in random orders sorry.