chapter 9- blushing.

I wake up around 7:30am and decide to check my phone. I see Joseph has texted me so i open the notification
• Joseph darling:
- hey! Gm y/n :)
• me:
- hey, morning<3
• Joseph darling:
- i was wondering if you'd like to meet me for breakfast before we go to the studio? I could give you a ride.
• me:
- oh, yeah i would love that!
• Joseph darling:
- ok, pass me ur address and I'll be there soon :D
I message him some more and he says he's gonna stop by in half an hour so i go get ready.
I take a shower and put on some comfy clothes, then i brush my teeth and go let Maya know I'm going early.
I walk to her room, knock and hear her say come in.
"Hey sis."
"Hey, what's up?"
"I'm going to get some breakfast with Joseph before the shooting so i just wanted to let you know."
"Ohh ok~~.. you look good." She says with a grin.
"What?"
"Nothing, just.. Joseph huh?" She says mocking me.
"Ok bye." I say rolling my eyes and closing her door.
Joseph texts me and tells me he's here so i walk out of the house and see him inside a car waiting for me. I walk over and as soon as I open the door he smiles. I can't lie that smile is beautiful.
"Hey y/n. You look good!"
"Why thank you Joseph, you look good too."
"Yeah well, I've got to impress you somehow." He says winking at me as he starts driving.
This man makes me blush so easily it's pathetic.
"Aww are you blushing?"
"Shut up~~" i say shyly as he just giggles at my reaction. I'm so happy Maya convinced me to audition.
We get to a cute little coffee shop that's like 20mins from the studio and start eating.
We chat for a while and soon it's 8:30 so we decide to head to the studio. Once we get there it's about 9:20 and some people are already there.