chapter 21- like it.

It's been an hour and a half and we rested a bit after the flight. I'm going to start getting ready to go out with Jamie and Joseph.
"Hey babe, I'm gonna take a shower and get ready k?"
"K."
I take a shower and change.

After I'm ready, i wait for Joseph to get ready

"Hey love, i almost forgot tomorrow we have that interview with Jamie in the afternoon so we should leave like 3pm ish for it." Joseph says as he comes out of the bathroom with no shirt on and drying his wet hair with a towel.
"Yeah, ok."
"What is it? Your staring."
"No i wasn't."
"Yeah you were.. like what you see?~" he says walking over to me.
"Maybe i do.." i say as hes now standing Infront of me.
He gently holds my chin and leads me up to his height, making me stand up and kisses me.
"You know what? I definitely like it." I say as i kiss him again holding him by the waist.
Our kiss grows more passionate until we pull apart, resting our foreheads on eachother to get some air.
My phone goes off because someone is calling me.
"It's Jamie, we should probably meet him downstairs."
"Yeah, ok." He says putting his shirt on.
I open there door and before i step out of the room Joseph holds my hand.
"Yeah?" I say as i turn to him.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I give him a kiss and we head down to meet Jamie.