chapter 12- movie night.

The pizza guy arrives and we pay for the food, then we each grab a slice and sit on the couch.
"Ooo you wanna watch scream? The first one is my favorite horror movie!"
"Sure, i never watched it."
"You never watched this?? Now we have to! It's so good. Okok it's gonna be fun to see who you think is guilty." He laughs at my excitement and puts it on.
We're about half an hour into the movie at this point and Joseph thinks the killer is either Stu or randy, i didn't say obviously but he's liking this investigation game we have going.
Now we're at the moment before the reveal of who is doing what in the film.
"Surprise Sydney!" I say along with Stu, then look over to Joseph.
"I knew it was him! I also though about billy but he got stabbed so i ruled him out damn."
I laugh at his comment and he chooses the second movie, spiderman homecoming.
We hit play and start watching it. About half way into the movie i cuddle up to Joseph, laying my head on his chest and holding his hand. I glance over at him and see he's blushing wich makes me blush too and soon i fall asleep like that.
JOSEPH'S POV:
The movie ends and i look over to y/n and see he's fallen asleep so i just turn off the TV and make sure the blanket we're sharing is covering him and fall asleep with him in my arms.
Y/NS POV:
After a few hours i wake up and see I'm still cuddling with Joseph. I look up at him and he's already awake going through his phone.. why didn't he wake me up or something? Did he want to stay like this? I don't know.
"Good morning." I say to him in a sleepy voice.
"Morning, did you sleep well?"
"Yeah, sorry for uh, you know falling asleep on you."
"It's fine, i don't mind it. Besides, you look cute cuddled up to me."
"Yeah? Well so do you."
We spend some minutes like that and decide to get up and start getting ready for work.
"If you wanna take a shower before filming you can use my bathroom, I'll give you a spare towel."
"Sure, thanks."
"No problem. And here, these are some clean clothes." He says getting a towel for me.
I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower, after that i dry myself and put on the clothes he gave me. Then, i walk over to the kitchen where he's at.
We both get ready, drink some coffee and go to work.