chapter 15- date.

I wake up at around 2pm sense the party ended a little late and decide to check my phone.
•joseph darling:
-hey y/n☺️
-just wanted to let you know that I'll pick you up at around 8pm.
•me:
-oh, ok thanks for letting me know<3
I still have time before i need to get ready for the date sense the festival at the amusement park only starts at night so i decide to rest and watch something to pass the time.
It's been a few hours and now it's 7pm so i decide to get ready. I take a shower, ness with my hair and change into one of my favorite outfits.
By the time I'm ready it's 7:40 and i wait for Joseph to get here.
I get a notification from Joseph saying he's outside so i go out and see him waiting for me in his car. I walk over to him and get into the car.
"Hey, y/n. You look amazing!"
"Thank you~ you also look good." I say blushing.
We get to the park and get out of the car.
As soon as we walk into the park we see a huge colorful ferris wheel, and a bunch of tents with minigames to play just like in the movies.
"Yo, this is beautiful! What the fuck?" I say.
"Yeah, i know right? So, what do you want to do first?"
"Joseph! Look at that stuffed dinosaur it's so cute i need to win it!" I say happily as i hug his arm in excitement.
"Let's go then!" He says as he runs over to the game holding my hand.
We buy a ticket for the game and each get 3 balls. The game is basically those that have some cans and you have to knock at least 4 of them over to get the reward you like.
"You can go first." Joseph says.
"Ok."
I throw the first ball and miss, the second time i manage to knock one over and the third i miss again. Lucky for me Joseph still has his turn.
"That was so bad!" He says laughing at me.
"Yeah well what did you expect from me? I hate sports!" I say laughing as well.
"Okok my turn."
He throw the three balls one after another and manages to knock down the total of four cans.
"What how?" I say as he laughs at my reaction.
"Ok, you can choose any of these prizes." The guy says.
"We'd like the dinosaur please. -Joseph says as the guy hands him it.- there you go handsome~"
"I love it! -i say as i hug Joseph- I know it's weird how much i like stuffed animals but they're cute."
"It's not weird, i think it's cute."
"What should we name him?"
"He looks like a Travis. Don't know why."
"Then his name is Travis." I say as we walk away from the game holding hands.
We both play a few more games and after like two hours of having fun, we decide to go on the ferris wheel.
We throw the sticks of our cotton candy in the trash and start to walk over to it.
We once again buy a ticket and then get on the wheel.
We sit down and it starts going up.
"You know, I've kinda had a crush on you sense the first day we met.." i say blushing and looking at the view.
"Really?"
"Yeah, i mean.. your funny and kind, you have literally the most beautiful smile and eyes I've ever seen in my life and- -i get cut off mid sentence by him kissing me.- .. what was that for?" I say with a smile.
We get interrupted by the wheel stopping and we realize were now at the highest view point.
"Woah.. look at all the lights."
We both look at the view in a comftarble silence then get off of the wheel.
Now it's about midnight and we're walking back to the car holding hands.
"Thank you for bringing me here, i really enjoyed it." I say leaning against the car door.
"Yeah, me too."
"Um.. you know i was thinking about asking you something for a while but it never seemed like the right time so I'm just gonna ask you this now ok?" I say nervously.
"Ok."
".. will you um.. maybe want to be my boyfriend?" I say blushing then looking at the ground expecting to hear a no.
He holds my chin, making me look at him.
"Yes.. I'd love that." He says with a soft smile leaning in for a kiss.
After the kiss a cold wind passes through us.
"It's getting cold, we should get in the car i don't want you to get sick."
"Ok." I say with a chuckle.
We both get into the car and drive to my place.
We get to my house.
"Ok, i should go. Bye Joseph." I say as i give him a kiss and start getting out of the car.
"Bye, y/n." He says with a smile.
I wave him bye from my doorstep while hugging 'travis' and he drives away.
Then, i go to sleep.