chapter 18- movie night.

We all get to my house and get inside. It's about 4pm and we decided to go to my house hang out and watch movies.
I ask if they want something to eat or drink and they all say no so we sit down on my couch.
"What do you guys wanna do?"
"Don't know, maybe we could watch a movie to pass the time."
"Ok."
We decide to watch all of the conjuring/Annabelle movies in order.
I'm sitting next to Joseph and Maya. We start watching the movie and at every jump scare Joseph hid his head behind my shoulder.
Joseph jumps again after a scare wich makes me laugh.
"How are you not getting scared?"
"I'm used to it! I always watch horror movies ask Maya!" I say laughing.
"It's true y/n loves horror movies, when we were little he'd make me watch them with him all the time."
Joseph lays his head on my shoulder and olds my hand, squeezing it when he gets scared. I lay my head on his and play with his hair to calm him down.

We're now on the last film and i look over at everyone and see they all have fallen asleep. I mean, we did film today so everyone is tired. I guess I'll let them spend the night. It's already 8pm ish so i decide to slowly get up and order us some food.
After like 20 minutes i get the notification that the food is here so i go and get it, after that i put it on the table and get plates so we can each serve ourselves and eat in the living room.
"Hey guys, i ordered us some food it's on the table if you want to eat."
"Thanks.. didn't even realized I fell asleep." Natalia says.
We all grab some food and sit back down on the couch. After we finish eating and hanging out we all decide to Call it a night.
"Ok so i have 2 guest bedrooms so you guys can decide who sleeps where and if your not comfortable sharing a bed i guess there's the sofa sorry." I say.
"It's fine." Joe says.
Joseph is sharing the room with me, nat is sharing a room with Charlie and Maya is sharing a room with Joe.
We each go to our rooms.
"Good night love." Joseph says as he cuddles up to me.
"Good night honey."