What the heck why me?

"I'll see you cuties later on in the day" The door closed my best friend and I lay there in the bed of my roommate who just happened to be my boyfriend since middle school. We both laid there out of breath trying to process what just happened in this room. One minute San and I were just playing Uno and monopoly to pass over our time. Then next the door to the room opened my boyfriend walked through he did join in for a few games but then he became different. He launched right at San and I well I'll just say it naughty things happened. "What the heck why me I didn't even do anything he's your boyfriend" "You didn't stop him San" "God damm Wooyoung he's dangerous and hot but he's very dangerous someone that tall and skinny but with arm muscles just oh gosh" "He called us cuties" "Yeah so" "San this means you're his now too" "What the heck" "Think about it," I say to him "Seonghwa didn't even say he hated your guts, he didn't once say stay away from me, but also the dude literally fucked you and asked you even what you wanted to do him" "Oh gosh Wooyoung" "Think about it" 

"I won't need to Wooyoung I get it now oh gosh I can barely move we have class in what 4 or 5 hours" "Yeah" "Fuck Wooyoung he's dangerous like actual dangerous and not normal either I felt his teeth" My name is Jung Wooyoung youngest brother to Jung Yunho the guy you see beside me was my childhood best friend Choi San he had an older brother named Jongho and a younger sister name Haesul. And well what has happened to us is from a guy named Park Seonghwa he's been my boyfriend since middle school like literally and well there's no telling where he's off to now but he said he was going to see San and me later. "I'm not ready at all," San says "For classes yeah same," I say San looks at me with a face that says no to everything I just said.  "Wooyoung shut up I mean Seonghwa" "Oh" "Woo I can hear it in his voice he was serious about seeing us later on in the day" "San I'm sure he just meant since we might be hanging out with our friends once we all get free of a schedule" "Bullshit! That man going to tear both you and I apart" "And are you going to let him?" "Woo, I don't have a choice he literally said I was his without even saying the words that I belong to him" "San" "No we need to set an alarm and once that alarm goes off we need to find makeup to conceal the bite marks" He did have a point there but since San and I both got a bite in the same place by the same person it's going to be obvious to others what happened. "Alright let's shower first" "Yeah agreed"