Getting Answers More Or Less

Seonghwa's View

"Are you sure?" San says "Are you sure that you have time for this?" I smile "Well you do see me here and look at my bag" He grabs up my bag and looks in awe. "Whoa that's a lot of snacks also this also answers one of my questions" "Really already" "My snacks drawer has been filled up with snacks on the daily" "Hahaha guilty," I say soflty "Some of your snacks are yummy" "Are you sure you don't have somewhere to be?" "If you're talking about The Night Gateway that's just a place I hang out at and also I'm not King of Eurusio so I don't have any real responsibilities just yet" "Seonghwa you said that Wooyoung and I are different are we just like you?" "I would've sensed if you two werewolves or vampires even" 

"Yeah you do have a point there" "I can't really see it but you guys are some sort of magical thing there is a way we can get answers" "How so" "Maoyier it's a home for all magic and supernatural things there's a library there is sure to be history books and if not then we can also test if you have magic within the four elements of our world" "What do you think we are if that is true?" "Wooyoung is probably Earth or Air and You're either Fire or Water" "What are you hoping" "I hope that you're the free-spirited one Wooyoung as Air and you as Water" "What are you" "I'm a fire one," I say "Whoaa" "But you're not of magical than that just means maybe Wooyoung and you are just different supernatural species which would also be cool but here's to hoping that you're like magical beings or something like that" 

"Why?" "Because then that means you'll have a more likely chance at protecting yourself if I ever go to another part of our world that isn't the supernatural city of Korea" San phone rings It was Wooyoung he answers it and place it on speaker. "You better not be drinking actually I hear nothing except deep breathing" "Hey you" "You're with Seonghwa I want in no fair" "I was getting answers Wooyoung in regards to life" "Gross nevermind but are you going back to the dorms Hainx was freaking out" "Oh tell him I'll be at the dorms at some point" "Will do good luck with life things" "You're apart of them" 'Yeah but if you're getting answers from Seonghwa I wish you luck in making them happen" "Thank you but I'll be okay I was just given assurance about something" "It does make sense Seonghwa is the oldest of us three and also with him going to libraries and know the history of supernaturals it makes sense" "Don't hesitate to ask him" "I won't but nothing comes to my mind expect for coffee dates and food plans" "Hahahha classic Wooyoung" "Hey I..Hanix hey dude you can rest yeah he's alright ugh fine San" "Hanix" "You're actually okay" "I already trust him which is why I'm going to continue spoiling you both in the mornings" "Oh whoa you're with Seonghwa alright that's cool see you later on San" "Alright" "That red hair and black hair of his is going to hit that pillow then boom off to dreamland" "Hahhahah" "Alright I'll see you guys later on" "Byee Wooyoung"