I'll Be Back Here Soon

"Uh oh that can't be good at all" "We shouldn't move at all" "Students step back now" "Someone call the campus police now" "Well oh my all these wolves I remember you..." "Leave" We looked Seonghwa appeared by a tree and glared at the guy. "I'm sorry but do I know you" "My turf and you're not going to cause a ruckus here" "Really your turf what are you a gang leader" "I wish so I won't have any remorse killing you where you stand I'm giving a chance due to what you're at" "Oh so you're blending in with normal people well you must be special then" "Leave" "That necklace you're wearing wait...you're Kenyu's little boy aren't you this..what?" "Nice job Seonghwa distracting the guy long enough for us to get the darts and handcuffs we'll have to get him to the actual police though" "H-He knew" "What?" "He knows about my dad" "Uh oh" "Is that bad" "Oh gosh I gotta go back to my family now" "Seonghwa wait!"

It has been 3 weeks since we've seen Seonghwa people have said that they've seen people in suits come into the classes to get Seonghwa's work others appeared to hand Seonghwa's work to the professors. "What can you boys tell me about the young man that helped the campus police that day?" And then getting forced by our dean to give up information about Seonghwa.

"He's in 6 of 9 of our classes, he's one of the strongest at our university, he's got childhood friends here" "He doesn't really like standing out unless he forced to" "Explain" "Like what happened 3 weeks ago he made himself known to everyone at our university because he felt he was able to stop the guy who was just here" "I see so, in other words, he's just one of those kind-hearted people who just look like they're the bad boy type" "Yes" "I see well thank you, boys, for your help" "San" "Yeah" "Let's head to my dormitory" "Sure" We opened the door and gasped. Seonghwa stood there grabbing something from his desk. "Hey guys" "Is this real" "Yeah" Seonghwa walks towards us and kisses each of us "I'll be back though stay out of trouble for me please"