The Beast Talk Part 1

Severeal of us were together and by several I mean Wooyoung and I's friends. I literally want sleep honestly I've been awake since 4 am I wish I were kidding but I wasn't kidding. "A whole heard of them led us out of the forest" "Us too nothing was even said either" "How did we survive all those stories maybe they weren't true at all" "That could be it or maybe they knew we'rent like the other people" "I wonder why they did spare us though" "As I said they probably realized that we didn't plan on doing harm we only wanted to see if the stories were true" "I think it's best we stay away from that forest" "Incoming hot guy alert" "He's walking towards Woosan" Oh gosh it was Seonghwa he looked pissed oh dear god please hope I survive. "Get up you two and follow me" "Ooooo what did you two do?" "Is that guy maybe our school's police chief" "Hmmm I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't" "Bye guys" Wooyoung and I grabbed up our bags followed after Seonghwa. No words were said we scared Wooyoung and I a lot more this was my first time seeing Seonghwa like this. "What did you two do?" Yunho says "Oh gosh pray for your guys souls" Jongho says "Guys should we call your families and have them arrange joint funereal"  "They'll live" Seonghwa says "I have to say something and I wanna make sure it stays in their heads if they wanna fucking survive this life they have" "Gotcha will call their fami...whoa whoa" "Seonghwa!"  "Holly fucking shit did he just growl angrily at us" "Oh gosh Seonghwa chill dude chill" 

"Seonie" Wooyoung says I locked our door and walked towards Seonghwa. "You two" "Yeah" "Yesterday never speak of it to anyone at all" "Of course D...I mean Hwalie" "Damm San" "Wooyoung this is serious" "Sorry I just find your slip-up funny eek" "Hwalie we're sorry no more..." I blusehd badly as both of his hands held each of my cheeks "Hwalie" "Seonghwa you ave our word trust us" "Yeah especially since we're the only ones who know it was you" "Yeah because you reavled yourself to us I'm not saying I'm..." "You're making this very hard for me not to rip your guys' outfits off and fully claim your virginity" "Oh damm San stop please" "How the heck you know it's not you too he literally said he said the both of us" "Seonghwa"