More Of Today And Into Tomorrow We Go Part 2

Seonghwa's View

"Alright, you guys whatever happens is because you asked for it" They only cheered I summoned up my magic and watched it make shapes. But although my eyes focused on the crowd my eyes caught multiple things. Rick and a few of his lackeys sat down that was one thing the other was San he had fangs that could mean anything either demon or vampire or werewolf. I moved my hands and watched as the shapes moved toward the crowd. "Whoa, Mom look that guy over there!" "I know Hiyo" "He must be a magician can we go see" "Hiyo I don't know" San changes his fangs vanish when my eyes and his eyes locked. That just confirmed it San was either developing demon powers or my theory about him being some sort of magical being was true. "Hey little guy" "That guy do you know if he's a magician" San only smiled at the kid "I would think so he looks way cooler than those ones you see at birthday parties" "Yeah" "You might wanna stay here," Wooyoung says to Hiyo "Seonghwa's magic shows aren't always human safe" "Like setting off fireworks without the help of an adult" "Yeah it's like that Hiyo" "Ooooo wait how do you guys know the guy's name" "Good friends of his" Wooyoung says "But I knew him longer" "Dojio" "You know I'm right ahhhhh my hair" "Severses you right" "Evan!" I looked at the sound of my name a purple flame was now in his hands. "That's new" "Evan you really are...Evan, what happened?" "Can I see the flame?" "Of course, you can but isn't it your magic" "Kojusura what happened?" Harin says looking "This is a being" Everyone gasped "Like as in..." "The soul of the dead," I say "What?" "Evan how?" "Yeah your demon class aren't spirit officers" "Naio do you know what this flame was before" "You mean like the shape it was a daisy" "Lord Kojusura" I looked at Naio's parents and sighed. "I know this may be a touchy subject and if it does cause you sadness you won't have to answer did you guys lose someone recently" "We did," Haingi says "My mom died 3 months ago she's right next to where my dad is buried at" 

"Evan are you saying..." "This daisy took the form of a purple flame because your grandmother wants you to not bottle up your anger and stress about school" "Oh Naio" "Your grandmother is telling you to go on with your own path but ask questions and get help from those you know if something is confusing or nagging at you" "I will try my best to" "Look" The purple flame became a daisy that pats at Naio and then lands into my hands. "You know your Mom's name" "Belyia" "To the world above you go Belyia and may your love always keep your family safe and warm from the dangers of the world we live in" The daisy then vanishes everyone gasps "This only means one thing I'm now recognized as your guys' king" "So even if you were to pass or fail you'll always remain as King of Beuenida" "Yeah" "It may happen again" An elder werewolf says "Which means that you really will always remain King of Beuenida Kojusura and Belyia's presence was prof enough" Everyone nods in agreement over what was said I smiled and looked at Naio. "In other words don't hesitate to lean on us kiddo," I said ruffling his hair lightly "You are a magician Evan" "Hahaha it appears that I'm one well now that warmth and hope are once again around us why not we continue to have fun" "Kojusura" Harbin says "I didn't mean drinking I meant magic" "Why are you in the bar then oi Koju....Kojusura" "Yeah" "Is that science stuff" "Yeah" "How?!" "Sicicne is easy if you..." "How is at my bar" "Magical bag" I say "Look lads what that guy over there holding?"