Well I Have Someone Now

"Hey pretty sure your boyfriend's here" "Very funny Wooyoung and I are best friends" "I mean him come here" He showed my tiredness washed. "Oh gosh Seonghwa" Hesuyl opened the door and Seonghwa walked through. "Good luck with today the both of you" "Really I can get roommate benefits?!" "Yeah as long as you don't give me a reason to not turn you into a steak you're free to have things things as well" "Sweet wait did he just say he'll turn me into a steak?" "I guess so" "Whoa I have chills"

After a break in schedule I looked for Wooyoung decided to talk to him. As we talked and ranted about our work load we looked chills were sent down our spines. Our hearted at a rate I don't think was normal Seonghwa walked down the stairs. He adjusted his glasses onto his brown eyes and looked right into our direction. "Hey you cuties" He kissed me and I meleted inside. Then he kissed Wooyoung who barely reacted with stutters. "So you two what's the weekend like for you both?" "I might go to Namhee see my family but I can bail this weekend Wooyoung what about you?" Seonghwa laughs "I can tell my mom it will be a guy's day" "Cool I'll send you the address soon" "Adress" "To where I actually live" Seonghwa tells us "I only live here for school but my actual home is 4 hours from here" "Going the distance will be worth it since it's you" I got kissed deeply on my lips "You keep that up and I'll really make you feel like a kitten" Then Seonghwa walked away. "San" "Yeah" "Now you really can't escape" "I know" "He called you a kitten damm that really means you're the girl"