More Of Today And Into Tomorrow We Go Part 1

"San" "Yeah?" "Where are we going to go?" "I know of a place" "San"  We now stood in front of The Night Gateway but to be here at 4 pm and not 11 pm there was something that seemed peaceful to the place. We walked there was quite the amount of people. "Come on Evan" Someone shouts Wooyoung and I both looked in that direction and Seonghwa was there.

 "Come on Evan" Someone shouts Wooyoung and I both looked in that direction and Seonghwa was there

He stood among the crowd of several people with a gentle smile at everyone. "Come on Evan" "You're not the type of demon to go back on his words" "You there" Everyone gluped The room feel slient even the humans that were in the bar were also quiet as well. Seonghwa chuckles and looks at them his eyes were now red and sliver. "I don't ever remember hearing that the soon-to-be King of Beuenida was going to break his promise to his people" Everyone cheered humans in the bar and only looked on. "Sorry, my friend" Harin only smiles behind the bar and continues to clean the mugs. "You're going to be King after all although a king will have to protect his kingdom there are no rules that say he can't bring joy to his kingdom either"

Wooyoung's View

Curiosity got the better of me I wonder between the two friends I would think it would've been Seonghwa. But with what Harin just said he sounded like he was the older one we won't know anything unless we ask. "Should we go by the bar?" San whispers to me I almost jumped out of my skin I didn't realize he was that close to me at all. His left arm was wrapped around my neck in a friendship way. But if anyone was even paying attention to us I'm sure they could easily see that San and I were also affectionate with each other. "I don't know" It was true I really didn't know what to do. "Don't leave my sight at all" I looked at San worried and gasped he had fangs now whoa that's new. "What do you see that I don't" Now I felt human at the moment I decide to look around then I noticed it. A group of guys stood near the entranceway of the bar and they looked right in the direction of where Seonghwa and the other supernatural people were. Oh no I don't like this feeling at all. "Caiyi should we get them or get Evan" "Dojio for once I don't even know the right answer"