Classes Now Started

"Hey guys" "Hey" "What's with the seat between you guys" "We're actually saving it for someone we know" "Oooo classic Woosan" "STop you guys know I have a boyfriend and it's Seonghwa" "Hahha mhm sure" The door opened everyone then relaxed Seonghwa was there he carried in a stack of papers. He adjusted his glasses on his eyes and started to organize the papers. "Seonghwa what's that?" One of the blonde-haired females in our class ask I think her name was Marsiels or something. "Our test we took 5 days ago graded and ready for the grabbing you guys are welcome to grab whomsoever you want" "WHat happened to Professor Almisith" "Crash on the freeway I just so happened to right into one of the people who was in possession of our test" "And they just let you" "Yeah I'm class assiant after beside people know me the most baddest thing I've done is set an abapnded field on fire" "Dude that was talked about on the news several days you really left an impression on yourself" "Haha guess it happens you guys can go and grab them, San Wooyoung if that seat is for a friend they have 3 minutes before that seat become mines" "No it's actually yours Seonie" "Really now then one of you grab my bag there is other things I have to grab from our professor's office in order to resume on because only the actual teacher made book is apparently the right way to go" "Sure Seonie" San gets up and grabs Seonghwa's backpack places into the seat between us.

"I can't breathe" San says "You think I'm not having the same problem" "Wooyoung what have you gotten me into?" "Oh hush up you enjoyed it" "Enjoy what?" Yunho says "Nothing Big Bro" "You sure" "Wooyoung and I got claimed by Seonghwa" "WHat" "August I didn't need to hear that at all" "Sorry Jongho-Hyung" "Calimed as in he..." "Yeah" "I'll set up for your guys burial sighting" "Bro!" Our professor soon walked through the doors confused by everything since we're all being quiet and stuff. "You guys are usually quite the chaotic ruckus" "Seonghwa was around" "Ah and where is he now?" "Said something about how he had to go to your office to grab the teacher book guide for class" "I see he also handed out your guys test if you have any question just ask I or Seonghwa" "Seonghwa graded our tests?" "I had him as my backup checker" "I see" The door opened Seonghwa walked into the room with the book and others things. "I will now take those off your hands you've done well keeping them in line Seonghwa" "They weren't trouble everyone was pretty chill so you know just an average day" "Have you seen your test" "Nope but I'm sure I got like 96%" "Holly heck Seonghwa" "San place mines down" "Sorry" "You going to get it" I say whisepring to my best friend He then nogged my head but stopped Seonghwa headed for us both. My heart beated out of my body and I pretty sure San's heart beated the same way as mine. Seonghwa fist-pumped Yunho and Jongho before he walked towards the seat between San and I.