More Of Today And Into Tomorrow We Go Part 3

San's View

"Whoa," Everone says looking at me "What?" I looked at what was in my hands and gasped it was a bag. Everyone in unison goes ooooo Seonghwa locks eyes with me. I'll tell you when I get the chance butterfly that is is what I read. Wooyoung looked at me and laughed. "Seems the world of magic trusts you," Wooyoung says "Which means you'll get friends who are witches and wizards and then they'll use their magic to protect you from danger" As Seonghwa's show continued by eyes gazed at the guy and his friends at the table. I sighed and decided to look at Wooyoung. "You worry too much you and I know Seonghwa" 

The Next day came around the corner I groaned because of my alarm I clicked dismissed my roommate not even in the room. Alright so that's a relief I'm alone in a way I got up decied to begin the day. My min drifts off to the memories of last night I sat on my mind and sighed.

Last Night

Seonghwa's magic show ened some of the humans that were here appaorached Seonghwa asking him if he would be bale to to consider doing magic shows and showing off animals for birthday parties. "San" I looked the guy and his goons appaorached Seonghwa before he could get any closer the guy was bounced back. "WHat in blazies oi Seonghwa call off your flock" Seonghwa looked back at the guy confused by what had happened Seonghwa reached his hand out. "Alright lads I get it you're worried but I can assure you I'll be okay so whoever has created this frocefeild drop it everyone's looking I doubt Rick is looking to start problems" I decied to drop the forcefeild and isghed. "San we should go" "Yeah I think it's best that we do"

Back to the present 

I found myself lost within my own thoughts the school's safe place wasn't going to help me much all of the people were humans. The lived that boring office life that everyone will or has had. It was now nightfall another night I ened up wondering the campus. "I feel lost but I don't feel like I've lost who I'm" I was not expecting that I would get a response nor a deep and husky growly one. "Then that just mean someone you know could possibly have the answers you seek I would try friends you keep close to your heart if that doesn't work then that means the answers you seek are with anyone you currently are in a relationship with" I looked at who was beside me Seonghwa sat there in the same outfit I seen him last night his four black tails,fangs,ears his red and sliver eyes are what greeted me. But despite his appearance the smile that was on the werewolf's face was one of comfort. Then I remembered something I looked back at him and smacked my head lightly "Of course it make sense now" "Um?" "I'll tell you when I get the chance butterfly," I say A blush line of red appears on Seonghwa's face he lightly laughs "You actually read my eyes" "It's you" "Um?" "What you said about how the reason I'm lost my answers they are with someone I love and the person is you Evan" "Well ask away I'll do my best to answer them"