Foreign Paper Part 1

"You think he'll agree" "It's worth a try" "What the four of you going on about?" "Our English teacher wants us to write a paper on things or someone foreign that is nearby" "Oh?" "And the person we're thinking of is Seonghwa" "What is this I hear about you guys thinking of me?" "We have to do a foreign paper on someone or something that isn't from our country"

"And you all are thinking of having this paper of yours on me" "I mean sure you're Korean but I think we all know there's something more to the way you act and your voice is a dead give away as well" "If you wish to do it on me you can always start by showing my parents that live in Seoul this" Seonghwa places a bracelet around Yeosang's arm.

"I can't place it on woo and sanie they're my lovers, Yunho and you are my bestfriends but Yeosang has yet to be recognized by my grandparents" "Oooooh" "Don't take it off my friend" After school we all decided to use Yeosang as a beacon becasue S...

"I can't place it on woo and sanie they're my lovers, Yunho and you are my bestfriends but Yeosang has yet to be recognized by my grandparents" "Oooooh" "Don't take it off my friend" After school we all decided to use Yeosang as a beacon becasue Seonghwa told us the path to his parents house would be revealed to us and us alone since we had his charm. "Oooooooh"

"We're here," Yeosang says "Seonghwa charm is glowing now" He moved forward and we followed after him and ranged the doorbell

"We're here," Yeosang says "Seonghwa charm is glowing now" He moved forward and we followed after him and ranged the doorbell. Someone answered it and looked at us shocked. "Hi, we know Seonghwa" I held up my arm she gasped. "Atyian...Auntie Marcie, Uncle Heijyjo" "What's wrong who...boys hello" I showed them my arm they gasped. "Inside please" After meeting everyone Seonghwa's grandparents looked at me and nodded. "The boy has proved his worth, especially now that we see he is worthy of knowing Atyian" "We have an English paper to do our professor said it has to be on something or someone foreign and Seonghwa told us that if we wanted to do our paper on him we would have to see if we can get information from you guys before we proceed to you know talk to him" "I see well this is going to be a while"