The Nighttime Part 4

"You two need help getting back to your lodging or dorms or even the university?" That husky voice it was a werewolf and they were genuinely worried about us. "It's Evan!" Yukhei gets off his feet and hugs the werewolf that wore cholthes. I stood up and looked at the werewolf. "Nozumi come on I can smell him this is Evan he's wearing the cologne I got him last Christmas trust me" "Taoyioun it will be okay" "But it's you Evan" "Taoyi whatever happened to Nozumi it must be hitting him hard" "But you're our Evan" "Trauma is Trauma" "But" "Nozu if it helps y......" "Yeah Nozumi joined" "I'm sorry Evan" "It's okay you have your reasons but my offer is still standing because I very much want to see you guys get to your destination safely" People that were walking on the streets tried not get in Seonghwa's way. Seonghwa was now more normal in way. People looked on in awe or in fear or jealousy whatever it was everyone knew what Seonghwa either was or know what he's capable of. Seonghwa's four black fluffy tails and ears moved in unison as Seonghwa hummed a song. "Give you a way towards your destination give you a way out of my kingdom don't wanna cause you trouble but here you are causing trouble for me step back or back away don't get in the way of The Sleyitian Demon don't go near alleyways and watch out for the random claw fights give you a way out of my kingdom safely because honestly I rather not waste my energy causing you fear step back or walk away don't get in the way of The Sleyitian Demon"

The air around became one of cold,warm,comforting,haunting,spooky all of this was caused by Seonghwa's deep husky voice singing a song that we believed was a song about him. "I know that voice anywhere Lord Seonghwa good night!" Seonghwa continues to sing but waves goodbye at the person. The song reached an ending Jaehyun,Taeyong,and Doyoung stood there. Yukhei and I hugged Seonghwa tightly "You're the best friend ever Evan" "Thank you" "You're welcome you'll see me again" "We will" "I'm applying to become an offical wolf king" "As in..."Doyoung says "I  can set rules that the supernatural beings that are near the university or the city have to obey and if they don't they get eaten alive by any officer,wolf guard, or even the mages so here's to hoping I pass" "You have the entire support of NCT" "Hey Evan you're human now" "Yeah..." "Evan!"