Maybe A Repeat?

"Wooyoung are you sure about this?" "What do you mean?" "The last we played we got fucked by some super hot guy that genuinely loved us" "Dude there's dealing what will happen" The door then opened up Seonghwa walked through tossed his bag placed his glasses on his desk and layed right on my lap. "Long day" "Since 7 am yeah" "And it's 2 pm now" "We're free too" "Yeah we can all grab something to eat or lay and snuggle" "No you two carry on I just get off my feet for a bit" "Then fully down" "I don't wanna be in your guys way" "We're in your way since this is your bed" "No you both carry on" "Seonie please Wooyoung and I can Mhm" Then I got kissed deeply as well little moans came out of me too. He fully got onto the bed it's a reilef his bed is large enough for him since he's 6"4.

"Uno" "Why did you whisper it?" I looked Seonghwa laid there asleep San and I carefully placed the games away. San's hand was touched upon by Seonghwa's hand. "Seonie" "Don't go away from me" San got onto the bed and kissed Seonghwa's nose. "I won't" "Not you either Woo" "Is your bed even wait Yeah it's" "Hahaha" Our knock was sounded at our door I woke up. "What's up?" "We're looking for Jongho and a few other friends we all know" "Oh well only thing here is my boyfriend and my best friend" "I see Whelp we gotta look somewhere...oh hey Seonghwa" He places his head on my shoulder. "Come back to sleep" "Will do" "Bye Wooyoung" "Good luck with finding Jongho and everyone" I closed the door San was awake too he looked at me. "Get over here now so we can all sleep" The one class we don't have together with Seonghwa: Biology.

"Oh you're not one of mines are you?" "This isn't the room Oh gosh" "Seonie?!" San gets up and places Seonghwa's glasses on him. "I knew one of you did packbot with your things" "Sorry"  "Nah you're good this happened with Yunho as well see you guys later on" "We will?" "Yeah remember our crew and stray kids are going bowling after classes" "Ohhhhhhhh cool" "You're not new are you" "This is my 2nd year here but I already took biology class with another professor" "Ahh I see well have a good day" "You as well Sir" Everyone proceed to look at San and I.