He's Back? Part 1

"So....oh hello there you seem new?"

"No way" "Hwalie?!" Wooyoung and I say "Hey you cuties" "Hwalie!" "Nah what the fuck you can't be my best f

"No way" "Hwalie?!" Wooyoung and I say "Hey you cuties" "Hwalie!" "Nah what the fuck you can't be my best f...." "5th grade dance your date was sciencerolgy skeleton" "You are my bestfriend" "Hwailie!" "Glad to be back but first here Professor" "Oh my this is real" "It's not going to lie though I miss the food out here" "I can see why you've been away for over 3 weeks" "I'm here to stay now and next time I will inform you of my leave" "Damm bad boy gentlemen"

Seonghwa walked towards us took his sit in between. "You guys had the grand exit test yet?" "According to Professor that's 4 weeks away" "I see I came just in time I was afarid that I would have to make up an extra year" "I think you're in the clear for now" A knock that is new Grace see Oh my" The wolf looked around landed eyes on someone. "Velio" He then walks out of the room Seonghwa blinks. "That your pe..." "Hello, there forgive us for the i....Atyian" "Hi Mom, Hi Dad" "I told you he came back to Korea safely but you didn't listen" "Oh hush I'm a mother and Atyian is our youngest one you know we lost him when he was 8" "That was in the past luckily a group of aminal rescuers was around and found him and all the other kidnapped aminals form The Australian Wild Care Center" Seonghwa's mom smiles "Those two boys right there" "My eyes darted right at Yeosang and Yunho when you said that" "No not Seonghwa's best friends I mean the two Seonghwa is sitting in between" "He finally found them again" "Should we start setting up things for the big day" "Marcie" Seonghwa's mom giggles "I'm glad he's okay now let's go back home now" "Jiyo eyha beio?" "Ayte" Seonghwa's dad then walks out Seonghwa's mom blinks. "Dad asked if I was going to the family event i said yes" "Ohhh" "Hogyo masiu" "Your father taught me that one see you soon our little okyju"