The Death Of Me

"San, Wooyoung it's Neyje from Biology class we've got class in 45 minutes if you both are in there" I looked around me sighed the sleeping faces of both boyfriends greeted me. "Sanie" "Go away" "We've got..." I was kissed on my lips softly "You guys don't be late" Seonghwa says softly "We can all get rest again after Math class" "Is that a promise Seonghwa?" "You have my word" Math class everyone looked concerned Seonghwa picked up San I followed after. "Hwaile" I say "Exhaustion hit him hard in the face" Seonghwa says yawning "Woo you'll have to lead me towards our dorms I can feel also myself solwy shutting down" We got to the dorms I placed San onto Seonghwa's bed and looked at Seonghwa he fell asleep right onto the bed. I laid in between them confused on who I should snuggle into. They're both got the muscles and the warmth. I decide to stay in the middle and closed my eyes knowing that the two of them are with me I knew I was safe. All three of our alrams ranged Seonghwa growled angrily "SHut the fuck up we get that you're hot beast no need to give yourself a fucking ego booster" "WHat the fuck San" Seonghwa dies of laughter "San" Seonghwa continues to laugh "Dude all he did was growl in anger over the alarm" "Motherfucker will be the death of me he's so good dang sexy like you make mee feel I should wear a skirt and be like some pferct girlfriend to you" Seonghwa contuies to die of laughter "Oh my gosh San" "I gotta go anyways my chothes are in my dorm" "Borrow mines" "No because I feel like I just gave you a point at being the best boyfriend in the whole world get the freak outta here"  "San pl...Seonghwa" San gluped as Seonghwa hovered over him with his fangs. "Seonghwa" "S-Sapre" "Wear my chothes then" "Will do"