Foreign Paper Part 3

San: You should not worry because he is safe however his journey to my house drained him of his engery. So for now he'll heal at my house. I'll be sure to have him back around you guys soon. From Molfio

Wooyoung: San I can't help but be worried

San: If his words are of truth then that means Seonghwa is safe

Wooyoung: Still though

San: I know what you mean but we can only hope and of not I'm going to find Seonghwa

Character View: Seonghwa

This is how I pictured Molfio to be in his humane form

"You're brave Altyian not even your parents know only three people know you say" "Well you told me two of them the people you gave the envelope to so that is San and Wooyoung whom are my lovers and then my older brother knows" "You're still brave kid" Molfio says "You ened a rivalry today" "So all of this happened because someone on my family's side took the heirloom of your family away from the person she married" "Yeah" "Wow" Molfio laughs "So what are you to me?" "I'll have to revisit the tree to find out" "Thank you for even letting me in" "I had to because you had the heirloom in your hands and you even said you were to explain how you got it we're more civilized than the previous generations of our families but still you're brave kid I get the feeling someone in your family is going to know especially your parents" "They can't do much at all" "You're right about that may I see your right hand" "Oh right the lines are still there"  The lines then glow and Molfio's arms glows as well symbols of a wolf and a sword appeared on each of us. "Whoa" "It's guild thing" Molfio says "And our wolf clan symbol was created by a female magic" "My mom" Molfio looks at me "My mom she was a wolf but she also knew magic as well because her parents were these magical l wolves who could even in their wolf form use their magic" "That means...I came from your dad's side of the family because someone on your side married someone on my side" "We can look at tree" "You trust me" "Yeah" "I'll be back" He heads upstairs I looked at the fire held out my hands the fire started moving and taking. "WHoa what did I just do?!" I now sat in front of the fire thought of a shape heart made of fire. "Whoa kid" "I didn't do a spell or nothing all I did was move my hands and then it moved along with me" "Someone on your side has fire magic then" We looked through the family tree. "We're cousins which means your mother and my mother were sisters" "Dude that's epic" "I can't believe the rivairly ened simply by someone who didn't really know much about the history of his family" "haahha i know right" "We better get you out of here I heard you've got a party you wanted to get to if I'm not too tall you can have one of my suits" "Coolest cousin ever thank you!"