Something New Going To Happen

"We're going to get in trouble" "Shut up," I say quielty San and I held hands as we walked towards our school dormitory. "What percentage is your phone?" "96 what about you?" I say "98" "Why did you ask" "In case things were to happen?" "I don't think we need to worry San" "Hello you two cuties" "I know that voice anywhere" "So do I Seonghwa oh you're in your wolf form still going to nuzzle heads with you" "Are you two lost?" "No we're actually hanging out late night so yeah" "It's 3 am you two" "WHat?" "Oh gosh" Seonghwa now stood there in his normal form moves his brown hair our of his eyes a bit. "You tru.." "Dibs on his right hand in your face Wooyoung" "I can grab your hand too" San was now blushing Seonghwa and I started laughing "San it's 3 am" "Yeah I know" "You don't smell like acholol though that's a first" "It's not Friday night" "Well welcome home now come one" "Bye you two" I flopped right on my bed but then looked at Seonghwa. "What this isn't the first time you've seen me shirtless" "I'm worried about you that's all" "So is San  but he seems too stuborn to admit it but I can assure you guys I will be okay"

"Oh just you tw...." Seonghwa walked through the doors holding a few drinks. "Seonghwa!" "I didn't steal your orders Kalise was working the register told me to send your orders to you" "So that means you got our money" "You want to be spoiled at lunchtime" "I'm shutting up now" Seonghwa placed our drinks in front of us then headed towards the professor. "Dean Heymul wanted me to hand this right to you" "Seems important" Seonghwa walked towards his seat which was between San and I there was something different about him.