The Forgeiner Paper Faith Part 1

"Did you all plan this?" "What do you mean" "All of you guys did your report on one person the only thing is that some of us were more advanced with it" "No way we all did our history project on Seonghwa?" "Dude it's obvious he's a foreigner" "So I'll have him be the judge of your projects" "What" The door knocked our professor responded the door opened. 

"Oh damm" "Did we bother you" "Not to worry it has ended it was the time the entire park family gathers for The Crime Light Photoshoot I got many messages but then Ferrance my first American friend from English class showed me a photo of his history report saying that  I was Mr.Popular then I realized everyone did their foreign paper on me" "So Ferrance and a few people in here were advanced" "Only because they got the okay from my parents but also they approached me first asking me I told them that the only way they can pull information out of me was only if my parents deemed them worthy" "Oh" "You see" Seonghwa now leaned up on the professor's desk and looks at all of us. "My family has suffered from attacks here, and there no matter where we went no matter if we spoke to people or not people always found us all I know from my parents, and my grandparents are that The Parks were the family that was feared by everyone we excelled in almost everything magic, science, English, sports, and yes even tackled Hollywood it goes way back but people got super jealous and wanted The Park Family FOurutne or at least try to steal it but they've failed for The Park Family has one thing that separates us from any other family and I just might get in trouble for this but..The Park Family are a wolf clan" "Oh snap" "We have allies with other wolf clans because of our good history with them and then there are just random norma wolves that just sense the aura that is around my family and I" "Whoaaa" 

"So you're half Korean and Blageryion" "It's a country of wolves and a few magic people about a 2-hour flight distance from London But Korean to Blageryion is 6 hours" "Oh whoa that explains your accent you have" "Yeah" "It's just the deeper tone of British" "Ahhh" "Nah fame Blageryion is hotter than British" "Well thank you your class ends in 10 minutes I shall see you guys tomorrow for your presentations" "Oh damm so it's true" "Um" "You're deciding our faith" "Not really," Seonghwa says softly "I'm just only going to see if you have to redo your whole project or ask questions to my parents" "That is deciding our faith!" "And no cheating" "What?" "You heard me," Seonghwa says "No asking Wooyoung, Hongjoong, San, Yunho, Mingi,Jongho, Yeosang, and Ferrance to help you, and trust me I will know if you've asked them for help good day to you lot"