Taking It To Our End Point

A few friends and I decied to explore some forest that was by our school and our city. One friend heard from someone else that beast creatures have been eating away people. Unfrunatley I got roped into this but so did familiar faces I knew. "Just great," I say moving my phone around There was barely reception from what I had assumed was a forest ranger's hideout. "Woo!" "Sanie!" I hugged him tightly "Thank god am I glad to see you how though?" "Childhood friends" "Offt" "They also heard about the beast creatures" "Why is everyone obsessed with them though?" "Some say they've seen the beast creature leaving the forest and roaming our streets" "So they think that these beast cr...." "Wooyoung why did you...." 

"You two shouldn't be here" "S-Sorry forgive us please don't eat us we'll

"You two shouldn't be here" "S-Sorry forgive us please don't eat us we'll..." "How can I eat my two favorite people in the whole world" "No way Seonghwa?!" Multiple wolf howls were heard the gray wolf then transformed San and I only stood shocked to our core.

" "How can I eat my two favorite people in the whole world" "No way Seonghwa?!" Multiple wolf howls were heard the gray wolf then transformed San and I only stood shocked to our core

Seonghwa stood and smiled at San and me. "Hello, you two" "Holly freaking shit Wooyoung what the heck did we get ourselves into" "What the hell Sanie seriously" Wolves and beast-like creatures came into view but passed. "That aura" "Holly creek it's Great Leader!" "Oh shit" They all bowed and looked. "Forgive us Great leader" "It's alright I heard the howls" "Humans Sir they're around our forest" "I see" "You found two but they smell different" "I beg your pardon" "Those two are my lovers" "Oh shit two wives damm Great Leader" "Alfeys shush" "Umm I know we all met you guys but is there anyway we can help the dumb humans are friends of San and I we got ropped into this" "Ah I see very well" Seonghwa kissed us both and smiled. "I'll make sure to give you guys the clan crest" "Ohhh" "QUiet you guys I just have make them special so that way any other wolves known that these two are claimed" "Ooh he said the word hehehe" San and I were now ina lodge room at our college shocked by everything. What the heck is our lover is a beast or wolf leader?!

"Woo" San says "You know what has to happen now right?" "What?" "That you and I have to careful no matter where we go even if we do get whatever Seonghwa is giving us there will be times where Seonghwa won't be around us" He does have a point there might come a time where San and I would be not in Korea. "Let us keep this to ourselves" "WHat about our friends" "I don't think they got the speaking thing" "So we only got the speaking because of Seonghwa" "Yes" "Holly heck" "I know it's a lot to process but I'm sure Seonghwa will give us answers tomorrow you know him" "Woo I don't not fully all I know is that he loves me and makes me special" "Same here but what I mean is that Seonghwa isn't the type to leave his loved ones hanging" Expcet the ones that caused pain and heartache to Seonghwa" "That part"