Part 5 || A New Journey

He walked out to see a bunch of people.

"Guys! You came back for me! It's been five years!" he said.

"You brought back fruit! It looks so delicious!"

"You brought new people! Hi! How are you?"

"My name is..."

"Walk back inside the house." a black hooded man said.

"What? Why? Where is Misen and Joaan?" he asked, looking for them.

"Walk back into the house."

And so he did.

---

Kosetsu laid in bed, finally awakening. He attempted to get up, but you immediately made him lay back down. "W-what happened...? Why does that person look like me?" he asked, looking at Joaan who took the form of him. You looked at him. "I-I'll explain. He i-is someone... from the paradise.. he doesn't kn-know how to speak. I d-don't know his n-name." You said, lying to him. You didn't want to make him worried. 

 He smiled. "This whole thing is so cool!" he said smiling. "I had a dream where... where everyone came back for me again. And I was eating fruit, and I got to see the paradise. But now I'll get to see the paradise with you and this person. And that's more than I could ever ask for." Kosetsu raised his head to kiss your forehead, then fell back asleep.

You started to prepare for your journey to the paradise again.  A few days later after gathering more food and supplies, you three set out for your journey again.

During your journey, you and Kosetsu didn't talk to each other. This wasn't because you were mad at each other, or had an argument. You both simply didn't want to damage your lip's skin. Due to the extreme cold weather, you are more prone to get frost bite and chapped lips. This can all be very painful. So you both decided to not talk which would created more warmth between your lips. You all made it past the mountains and experienced new experiences. You saw vegetation, trees, organisms, birds, deer. 

And a giant bear, which killed you and Joaan.