Part 26 || Don't Make Me Go Back.

"What do you mean, Gugu?! What do you need alcohol for?!" beer gramps asked. "Dat beer ya put in my belly all ran out, so I need more! Not just any old beer! The best ya got!" Gugu said, obviously drunk. "God! What's with this child?!" Rean's mother asked, shocked. "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen? Where's Fushi and Misen?" Rean asked. "In the forest... boom fwoosh! Fwoosh!" Gugu said, reenacting what happened, but poorly since he was drunk. "So I needa go back, quick." he explained.

"Gramps. I'll manage this. Don't ask questions and do as Gugu says." Pyoran said. "I-I understand!" beer gramps said, nervously. Beer gramps placed a tube down Gugu's mouth and started pumping. "I've refined this alcohol to no end. It's the best we have." he said, pumping it into Gugu. "GAH!" Gugu grunted, falling onto the floor and coughing. "It seems... there may be internal damage... you could die!" beer gramps said. "Yer sayin' that now?! Hurry up and put it in!" Gugu said, grabbing beer gramps. "Eek!" beer gramps exclaimed. 

"No! I want to stay here!" Rean shouted. "Stop acting up! Can't you see you're causing them trouble?" Rean's mother argued. "If she doesn't get what she wants, my daughter acts like this. She runs away too, just like that. There's not real problem." Rean's dad explained to Pyoran. "Isn't the problem that you think there's no problem?" Pyoran asked. Rean's father stopped for a moment. "Come, let's go back." Rean's father said, grabbing Rean. "NO!" she shouted, trying to get away. "Ya can't... go back!" Gugu said, tugging on Rean's dad. "This has nothing to do with you. Step away." Rean's father said. "Doesn't matter, ya can't! I'm telling yah, ya can't!" Gugu shouted. Rean's eyes widened, and she went behind Gugu.

"Why are you so insistent? I raise you so that you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself!" Rean's father shouted. "That's why! I want to be free! I want to live stupidly! Even if it means making a fool of myself!" Rean shouted back. "I get it now. She doesn't like that her fiance has already been decided." Rean's mother explained. "Wha-" Rean started. "No, that's not it!" Rean shouted, blushing. "Wh-wh-what?! Really?! Rean already has a fiance?!" Gugu asked. 

"Don't know who the guy be, but lemme say, the one who loves Rean most be me, Gugu!" Gugu said, pointing to himself, standing by the doorway.

"I'm off. Seeya!" Gugu shouted, leaving. "Huh?" Rean asked. "Come, Rean, we must return." Rean's father said.

Pyoran death glared the parents.

- - -

Gugu was running back, holding a torch. "Fushi! Misen! I'm back! Where's the enemy?" Gugu asked. He saw the big bear's silhouette in the distance. "They were all right...? Is that Fushi or Misen...?" Gugu asked. He looked closer. "Huh...? No... it's neither Fushi nor Misen..." Gugu said. "Where... are they...?" Gugu asked. The realization hit him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO FUSHI AND MISEN, YOU BASTARD?!" Gugu shouted. Gugu raised the torch towards his mouth, and blew out alcohol, which made the fire as large as the bear. "I GOT PLENTY MORE!" Gugu shouted, inhaling. He blew out the alcohol again, which with the fire caused a chemical reaction, which once again made the fire big again. It set the enemy on fire.

The others saw this from the house. Gugu fell to the ground. "Ugh... no... where did they go... you guys are immortal, but did you get swallowed up...?" Gugu asked. "Because you both were there, I had fun... I was happy... I thought I might be satisfied being myself... I'm sorry, Misen and Fushi... for being such a powerless brother..." Gugu said. The core of the knocker was set on fire, therefore giving all of Fushi and you's forms back. The light was carried from the knockers to  you and Fushi. You were unconscious in your human form while Fushi was in his rock form. The very first form he took on. Gugu followed the light and it led towards you and Fushi.

"MISEN!" Gugu shouted when he saw you. He ran over to you and knelt down, trying to shake you. "Where's Fushi?! And why is there light on that rock?! Why is there light on Misen?!" Gugu asked. The rock suddenly changed into Fushi, who was in his wolf form now. You and Fushi had regained all your forms now. But you were still unconscious. "Fu-Fushi?!" Gugu asked. "I defeated the enemy! I did!" Gugu said happily. "Really?" Fushi asked. "Yeah!" Gugu said. "Thank you, Gugu!" Fushi thanked him.

Fushi walked over to you, and changed into his human form. "Misen?" he asked. "Yeah... I think she fell unconscious form the attack. But you're both immortal, so she should be fine." Gugu said. Fushi felt worried, an emotion he hadn't felt often.

- - -

You all went back, Fushi carrying your unconscious body in his arms. "You're finally back! What happened out there?!" Rean asked. "Nothing!" Gugu said. 

"This obviously isn't nothing!" Pyoran said, running to your unconscious body.