Part 28 || Let's Restart.

"And then, after that, you put this over here, like this..." Rean said, showing you and Fushi how to sew. "Hey, guys, next month is the party for my 16th birthday. Bring Gugu and come!" Rean said happily. "Sure, we'll tell Gugu." Fushi said. "Hooray!" Rean celebrated. "Ah... this is so difficult..." you said, trying to sew. "Here! Let me show you!" Rean said. "Agh!" you said, clutching your lower stomach. "Oh no! What happened? Does your stomach hurt, Misen?" Rean asked. You felt something wet, so you touched your tights, and when you raised your hand, there was blood. "Misen, are you alright?!" Fushi asked, getting worried about seeing the blood.

"Ah..." Rean said. "Here, let's bring you to Pyoran..." she said, bringing you to another room. "I'll go back with Fushi to distract him, just tell Pyoran what's wrong." Rean said, leaving you to go with Pyoran with a smile. "What's the problem?" Pyoran asked. "I have blood on my pants, but I never got hurt..." you said. Pyoran thought for a moment. "Does it hurt anywhere?" Pyoran asked. "Yeah... my stomach hurts right here." you pointed to where it hurts. Pyoran looked at you and laughed. "Wh-what's so funny?" you asked.

"Nothing, nothing, here, let me tell you something. This is called a "period". Every month, girls have to bleed for no apparent reason. Sometimes your stomach hurts, sometimes it doesn't." Pyoran explained. "O-oh..." you said. "But... what if the blood gets everywhere?" you asked. "We have these things called "pads". Here, let me show you." Pyoran said. Pyoran showed you how to put a pad on, and luckily you didn't get blood on your dress so you could still wear it. Pyoran gave you a new pair of underwear and tights.

"Don't tell the boys about this. Think of it as a secret between the girls." Pyoran said, ushering you out of her room. You had so many questions but decided to shrug it off for now. You came in to see that Rean had a lobster mask on. "Ah, Misen! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Fushi asked you. "Yes, I'm alright. I just had a little spill on my pants." you told Fushi. "Alright." he said. Rean winked at you, and you smiled. "What did you make, Fushi?" you asked him. "A sweat towel for gramps!" he said, showing you. "You're so skilled!" Rean praised him.

- - -

Gugu was outside, carrying some heavy stuff. "Gugu?" someone asked. Gugu turned to look at the person. "Gugu, is that you? It's me... your brother..." Gugu's brother, Shin, said. 

- - -

"Are you not going to ask?" Fushi asked Rean. "Huh?" Rean asked. "Ask Gugu." Fushi answered. "Ask him what?" Rean asked. "To marry you." Fushi replied. "Gu..." Rean started. "Was it Gugu we were talking about?" Rean asked. "That's what I'd thought." Fushi said. "I'm pretty sure you know it, too. Gugu likes you. So if you ask him to marry you, he'll be happy." Fushi said. "Yup, it's pretty obvious." you said. "Say, Fushi, do you like anyone?" you asked him, looking up. "Uh- Well I-" Fushi said, blushing. Just then booze man walked in, which Fushi was relieved for. "Hah... I'm tired..." booze man said. "Welcome back." you said. "Here, a present." Fushi said, handing booze man the sweat towel he had sewn before. "What is this? A sweat towel?" booze man asked. "Yeah." Fushi said. "Ahh... I didn't get to finish my handkerchief for Pyoran..." you said. "It's fine, I'm sure you'll finish it later." Fushi said. "Yeah." you said.

Rean picked up the lobster mask she made for Gugu. "I-I'll give my present too!" she said, walking off. "Okay." you said. "Gugu's busy right now." booze man said. Rean saw Gugu talking to his brother.

"It's been a while, huh? Have you been doing well? You've changed a lot. What's with the mask? Why hide your face?" Shin asked Gugu. You and Fushi walked out to see what was happening. "You're living here? How is it? Are you enjoying it?" Shin asked. "I mean... if you're happy, I'm happy too... it was probably for the best that we split up..." Shin said, smiling. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! DID YOU COME TO HAVE ME ACKNOWLEDGE HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU ARE?!" Gugu shouted. "I... I'm sorry, Gugu. Back then, I wasn't right in the head..." Shin apologized. "Right in the head? No, brother. That was your true nature. You bretrayed me and abandoned me!" Gugu said angrily. Rean looked shocked.

"That's... that's right. But... but even for me then, you... you lent me a hand." Shin said, holding out the valuable ring Gugu gave Shin to support Shin. Gugu slapped the ring out of his hand, and Shin went running after it. "I'm running a farming business now right now. I employ people and live on a steady income. I eat three meals everyday... and while I haven't built that mansion yet... I still want to make that dream come true with you. I want to make it up to you... and restart. That life as sibling we shared. Won't you come with me?" Shin asked. You, Fushi, and Rean looked at them in shock.

As Fushi, Misen, and Rean watch, Gugu is forced to decide. His blood brother, or his precious family?