Part 37 || So this is Jeannanda...

Forcefully separated from Pioran and each other, Misen and Fushi are taken to Jeannanda Island! What stimulus will they receive here...?

- - -

You were blindfolded and your hands were tied together. You walked in a line with other women. Where are Pioran and Fushi...? Hopefully they're not in the same situation as me right now... You thought. You then heard a man saying something. "Hey you. Where are your shackles?" The man asked. He wasn't talking to you. "Huh?" A boy asked. It was Fushi! You tried to look around but you were blindfolded. This frustrated you.

"No brand either? The hell is this? Don't tell me... Shaba brought you here accidentally?!" You heard the man ask. You listened carefully. "I'm sorry! It's my fault!" You heard a girl exclaim. It sounded like it was the same girl who brought you onto the ship. "Pay attention to this stuff! I trust you to get it right!" The man shouted. "Yes! I'll send him back!" The girl said back. This gave you an idea. "I don't have a mark either!" You shouted, raising your hand up. Fushi recognized your voice. "Misen...!" He muttered. He didn't want to shout your name because he didn't want you to get in trouble.

"Stop lying, you're just tryna get outta trouble! Get back in line, prisoner!" The man shouted. "But I don't-!" You tried to explain yourself. "Shut your mouth!" He yelled. You silently got back in line. The girl looked at you, then at Fushi. The girl then grabbed Fushi's wrist and started to run with him away. "Come, this way! We'll get her later!" The girl said to fushi. Fushi took his blindfold off while running.

The girl and Fushi started walking. "Where's Pioran and Misen? The woman and girl who were with me?" Fushi asked. "Who knows? They've probably been already been taken care of." The girl said. "But Misen didn't have a mark on her hand...!" Fushi exclaimed. The girl shrugged. "I guess it just depends on whether they believe her or not. Don't worry. Everyone who comes here eventually learns to smile. In what way though? Because they enjoy this place? Or they can't help but pretend to?" The girl said. Fushi looked at her.

He immediately got out of her grasp and started running away. "Ah!" The girl yelped. Fushi went back to the dock with the prisoners. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" The girl shouted, going after Fushi. Fushi went through the crowd of people, getting away from the girl. "Huh? What a pain..." The girl said.

- - -

You were placed in a jail cell and you could finally take your blindfold off. "Let me out of here! I don't have the mark!" You yelled. "Stop your screaming, prisoner!" The man yelled, slamming the cell door shut. You fell to the floor, not knowing what to do. You were worried about Fushi and Pioran. You needed to come up with a plan. There were cell bars as the window, maybe you could  jump out. That would mean you would fall down and hurt yourself badly, but at least you could heal quickly and you wouldn't die.

- - -

Fushi turned into his wolf form and ran over to a wall. "They're on the other side..." Fushi said. Where's the entrance...? I can't find it... Fushi thought. He scratched his paws against the floor. I can't dig a hole... Fushi thought. He changed back into his human form. He created a spear and put it in the wall's crack. Can I use this to climb over...? Fushi thought. He kept creating more spears to climb up the wall. He got so high he could eventually see a lot of the island.

But, when he tried to put his foot on another spear, his foot slipped and he fell down, twisting his bones in all the wrong ways. He fell right in front of the girl and her friends. "Ugh!" The girl screamed. "Gyah!" One of the girl's friends screamed. Fushi was still alive, which shocked them. "Woah... Woah..." "Huh?" "I can't see anything!" Were said among the girl and her friends. Fushi sat up, completely healed.