Part 19 || Rean.

"I stopped by again, Fushi! Want to talk?" the girl asked, coming in. You and Fushi were behind one counter, while Gugu was behind the other. "Oh, hello Misen! You look prettier and prettier every time I see you!" the girl said, waving to you. You didn't bother to wave back. You were still mad from the last time when she got too close to Fushi. You didn't know what this new feeling was, but you didn't like it. "Fushi, Misen, you're still on the clock!" Gugu said, trying to divert the girl's attention away from you both. "Hey, what's your favorite food?" the girl asked Fushi. "Fushi likes anything I make for him, so does Misen." Gugu said. "Fruit." Fushi said. "Really? Me too!" the girl said happily.

"Hey, say "Rean!"" the girl said. (The girl's name is Rean.) "Rean." Fushi said. "Ahh! Beautiful!" Rean said, falling head over heels for Fushi. "Hey! Try saying "Gugu", Misen!" Gugu said, shoving his elbow into you. "Gugu!!" you said. "Good, good! Now why don't you both go help the old man in the room over there? You're both being a nuisance to the customers." Gugu said, shoving you both towards another room. You stumbled and almost fell over. "What?! Then let me go on a walk with them! Then they won't be a nuisance, right? Shopkeeper!" Rean said, insisting you both come with her. "No! Look, this people aren't even able to take off their own clothes. As you can see, they're not capable of proper speech either, just like babies!" Gugu said.

You and Fushi looked through the window to see the commotion. "They need education! They have no time to play around!" Gugu shouted. "I could teach them how to speak. And teach Fushi how to take off his clothes too... just kidding!" Rean said. 

- - -

Gugu laid on his bed. "Man cannot live on alcohol alone." beer gramps said. "One can drink alcohol and thus enjoy the passage of time, but it will be insufficient to maintain his life style." he continued.  "What are you even saying?! I don't drink!" Gugu shouted. "It's a parallel, you fool." beer gramps said. Gugu paused. "The time you spend despondent, too, is vital to molding yourself into a profound human being." beer gramps continued.

"Feel pain and become a proper man, Gugu." beer gramps said.

- - -

Gugu ran, did push-ups, and did pull-ups. While he was hanging on the bar about to do another push-up, Fushi came up to him. You were in bed at this time. "What are you doing?" Fushi asked. "Training. I'm giving myself worth!" Gugu said back. "I will also give." Fushi said, putting his hand on the bar and raising himself. "You don't need to! Get down!" Gugu shouted. You woke up and went to the window to see what was happening.

Fushi got off the bar. "That's right! Go back and sleep in your room." Gugu said. "Hmph." Gugu then muttered out, watching Fushi walk away. You watched this all from your window, sadly watching Fushi walk away. You were mad at Gugu, but decided not to show it. You were tired anyway so you went back to bed. Then Gugu continued to do his pull-ups.

- - -

The next day.

"I have a great idea! I'll work too! Here!" Rean exclaimed. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at her. "Are you sure, miss?" beer gramps asked. "Yeah! And I'd like to make a request too." Rean started. "Please let me live here!" Rean requested. "What?!" Gugu shouted. You looked up at Rean in total shock. You were starting to understand their language a bit more now, so you were surprised at what Rean said. "Wh-Why would you go that far?!" Gugu asked, shocked. 

"There won't be commuting costs." Rean said happily to beer gramps, ignoring Gugu's question. "Well, young lady, that would work out perfectly." beer gramps said smiling. "Then it's decided! I'll get ready and come back tomorrow!" Rean said happily. You clenched your fists in anger. You found this girl SO SO annoying, and now she would be living with you.