Part 18 || Gugu.

"Hey, gramps, are you here?! I brought you some souvenirs!" Pyoran shouted. "Two immortal monsters!" Pyoran shouted again. You looked at a kid who had a weird mask on.

- - -

(BY THE WAY, THE NAMELESS BOY/KOSETSU IS STILL ALIVE.)

You were all outside. First Fushi showed all of his forms, which consisted of the boy, Joaan, March, and the bear. Then you showed yours, which consisted of your main form, the wolf, March, and the bear. You were in your human form while Fushi was in his bear form. "How 'bout it? Isn't it amazing?" Pyoran asked. "And they're immortal too? Damn, this is too much for my caliber. Just where did you find this, aunty?" an old man asked. "The Yanome captured them. Stuff happened and now we're travelling together." Pyoran said. "H-Hello..." a boy said with a weird mask on, approaching you and Fushi. Fushi changed back into his human form.

"I... I'm the servant here. My name is Gugu. What's your names?" Gugu asked you and Fushi. You titled your head in confusion. "...Na...me?" Fushi asked. "Fushi and Misen." Pyoran said. "Hey, can you both not even say your own names?! Oh, and your name is Fushi and Misen, just like you! Haha!" Gugu said, sort of making fun of you and Fushi. You put an angry expression on your face, although that's not what you were really feeling. "Well, whatever. I like weird ones like you guys. Hey, beer gramps, can I show these two around?" Gugu asked the old man. "Yeah." the old man said.

"Are you guys going to stay here? I've been here for about three months now. I was wounded really badly, but then beer gramps saved me! He's still a weirdo, though." Gugu said, showing you and Fushi around the house. Gugu walked you both to a different part of the house. "Ah, I call the old man beer gramps because he makes a lot of alcohol. He's pretty crazy though, so we don't get many customers. Look! This is where we distill it." Gugu said, leading you to a room. "What...?" Fushi asked. "Hm?" Gugu inquired. "What... alcohol...?" you asked. "Try drinking some." Gugu said, handing you a cup. You took the cup and drank it. It tasted so bad, and it burned your throat. You spit it all out.

Fushi took the cup from you and drank some of it, and he spit it out as well. "HAHAHA. YOU FELL FOR IT EVEN AFTER SHE DRANK IT!" Gugu laughed. He stopped laughing. "Now that I look again, you guys are actually wearing some pretty run-down clothes. Dirty stuff isn't in fashion!" Gugu said, pointing towards you and Fushi. Gugu ran out the house with you both, holding you and Fushi's arm. "Hey! Where are you going?" the old man asked. "We're going to head down to the lake!" Gugu said. You immediately stopped when you saw Gugu head towards the forest, and you grabbed Fushi's arm too. He looked up in confusion, then he saw the forest, and stopped.

"What's wrong?" Gugu asked. "Aren't you both scared of the woods?" Pyoran asked you and Fushi. "Scared? Why?" Gugu asked. "We were attacked by some weird being in the woods. It took the form of the trees." Pyoran said. "Eh..." Gugu said. "Oh, that won't do. I need to write this down before I forget." Pyoran said, waddling away. "You guys are immortal, but you were still scared?" Gugu asked you and Fushi. "Scared." you said. "Scared." Fushi repeated, agreeing with you. You looked down. "I see, I see." Gugu said. "Scared." Fushi repeated. "Yeah, let's head back." Gugu said.

- - -

You were all to the side of the house where the water is. "The old man will get angry at us for using the water, but who cares." Gugu said, filling the stone tub with water. "Hm? Why are you injured? Aren't you immortal?" Gugu said, pointing to Fushi's leg which had Kosetsu's old wound on it. You knew why it was there, but you didn't say anything. Fushi remained silent, not knowing the answer to that question. "Don't you know?" Gugu asked. "If you can't find a response, you should say, "I don't know."" Gugu explained. "I don't know." Fushi said right after that. "Oh, you learn pretty fast, don't you?" Gugu asked. "Okay, we'll start with you, Misen. Are you wearing anything under your clothes?" Gugu asked you. "I don't know." you said, learning from what Gugu said before that. "I'm sure you do. But if you don't, I won't look." Gugu said. He struggled to take off the shawl you had on, because it was sticking to your blouse. "What..." Gugu said.