Part 21 || Long Live The Monsters!

(There's more dialog before this, but I'm not going to write it down. Also, Gugu doesn't have his mask anymore.)

Gugu walked into his tent after experiencing things he never wanted to go through again. Then suddenly, he was covered with a bag. "This it?" someone asked. "Yeah." someone else said.  "?!" Gugu exclaimed. Wh-What?!  Gugu thought. "How much do you think this'll fetch?" the first man asked, the bag containing Gugu in his hands. "If we go there, there's bound to be a lot of demand." the second man said. I'm being kidnapped?!  Gugu thought. "Let- let me out! LET ME OUT!!" Gugu shouted, struggling and kicking his legs. "Didn't you say you'll do anything? Be glad. There's plenty of work where we're taking you." the first man said. Someone help!  Gugu thought, trying to open to bag.

"What's with these dogs? Damn! Ouch! Get away!" the men said. The dogs were you and Fushi, in search of Gugu. The first man dropped Gugu. "What's with you dogs? Get away damn mutts!" Gugu poked his head out of the bag. You changed into the big bear form, roaring at the top of your lungs. Fushi growled in his wolf form. "IT TRANSFORMED!" the second man yelled, and the men ran away. You changed into your human form while Fushi stayed in his wolf form. "Mi-Misen...?! Fushi...?!" Gugu said running to the both of you.

You said nothing to him, and instead embraced him in a hug. You then pulled out of the hug and saw Gugu's shocked face. "Y-You... you both came here alone? Isn't the forest scary?" Gugu asked. "Scary, but came." Fushi tried to speak in his wolf form. "Understand me and Fushi, without Gugu cannot become adult." you tried to explain it the best you could.

"You... you guys are... COOLER AS A MONSTER!" Gugu shouted happily. He grabbed your hand and Fushi's paw and started to dance.

"LONG LIVE THE MONSTERS!" Gugu shouted, still holding your hand and Fushi's paw.

You all danced in the rain.