Gym (3)

TW: Intense bullying

"You're so cool babe! Can you teach me? Please, please, please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Childe ran up to Zhongli and hugged his waist, lifting him off his feet.

"Alright, alright, dear! Now put me down please?" Zhongli was a giggling mess when Childe put him down. It took a while for both of them to fully calm down. And once again, they were completely oblivious to the Lisa filming them.

"You also ship them?" Ningguang looked at Lisa recording the 2 boys.

"A hundred percent." Lisa gave Ningguang a sly smile. She had found another supporter. "Wanna create a group chat dedicated to getting these 2 together, cutie?"

"Already on it." Ningguang showed her phone to Lisa.

"Oh no." Beidou saw Ningguang and Lisa talking together and from her experience, the 2 of them meant scheming. Mostly ships. All we need is Miko.

"What's this?" Miko peered at their phones. "ChiLi shipping group? Can I join?"

"Of course, Miko." Ningguang immediately began rapid typing and the 3 were all exchanging photos and videos of the 2.

"This isn't good." Jean smacked her forehead as she saw the 3 girls.

"They shipping again?" Ei appeared next to Beidou and Jean, reading the room. She received nods from both of the women next to her. Meanwhile, Capitano was feeling something. He didn't like this feeling at all. It seemed to burn him from the inside out. Just by seeing his junior praise someone else. And the fact that they seemed so close to each other. How he longed for that type of relationship with him, not just the mentor - student one. Trying not to focus on them, Capitano made his way to the changing rooms.

"Hey, princess. Can I ask you something?" Childe was still hugging Zhongli from behind, resting his head on the crook of the brunette's neck.

"What is it?" Zhongli turned around and cupped the ginger's cheeks once again. Childe was grateful that he happened to be just a bit taller than him.

"Where did you go when changing? I didn't see you until later." Childe gave his best puppy eyes, which was hard for dead fish eyes. But one thing's for sure was that Childe wanted to see that perfectly carved porcelain skin under the amount of clothes he wore most of the time.

"I went to a stall. I'm not really confident about my body." Zhongli gave a nervous chuckle and he scratched his neck, releasing Childe's cheeks.

"Ah. Speaking of changing, we should probably go before it gets too crowded." Childe led Zhongli back to the changing rooms. They split up again, with Childe joining his friends and Zhongli going to the stalls.

"Hey Morax. I know you're in there." Venti knocked on a stall door. Several people looked at him disgusted.

"I know Barbatos. Give me a second." Zhongli's voice responded along with some noise and Zhongli walking out.

"What do you want?" Zhongli looked down at the shorter boy as they walked side by side to the canteen.

"I just wanted to talk to you. Y'know, Lisa sent me this photo earlier today." Venti held up his phone to show the attachment of the 2 of them sleeping together.

"What? Aren't friends supposed to help each other? I was tired and he let me sleep on him." Zhongli once again was that one innocent person that had no clue about love.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Morax? You, Morax, the first and only one to get into a relationship with 3 people, have no idea when someone likes you?" Venti smacked his forehead before making his way to the canteen. Zhongli complied and he followed the shorter one, who was talking a bit more about the school.

"Hey Morax. Come sit with us." Ei caught the brunette's attention as he walked past her. Nodding, he sat next to her.

"Sorry about the misgendering earlier..." Yoimiya was still embarrassed from that morning's mistake.

"Don't be. I've been called worse." Zhongli dismissed the statement before turning his attention to the almond tofu he brought from home.

"Like what?" Kazuha shifted his eyes to Zhongli.

"...I don't wanna talk about it." Zhongli's face darkened and his voice became a mere whisper as he recalled all the memories he had. Refusing to look up, he just ate the food in front of him. But he didn't know that Lisa and Ningguang were there.

"Well! Ayato, I heard that you're finally inheriting your parents' company?" Yae Miko interrupted the mood that had settled over the table.

"Once I get a girlfriend." Ayato replied, seeming somewhat disappointed with that statement. Several random topics came and went, and so did Zhongli. Getting half way during a conversation, Zhongli wanted to find somewhere private to call his 'therapists'. Obviously, he couldn't get that. While looking for an empty classroom or bathroom, several Harbingers were walking next to him until Childe and Pulcinella were the only ones not there.

"Good game, wasn't it bitch?" Pantalone gave a sadistic smile to Zhongli, who was still ignoring them.

"I wonder if he can do it again?" Sandrome toyed with his ponytail, which was flapping behind him. She tugged it lightly, smiling as she saw him wince in pain.

"Why don't we try it out?" Pierro threw a punch at Zhongli's face, who did nothing to avoid it. Instead, he was protecting his phone rather than his face. Hitting against the wall, Zhongli was curled in a ball to reduce the impact. He didn't realize that his phone was ringing.

"Li?" A male voice was emanating from the screen. Zhongli huddled closer as he felt more blows on his body, praying that he wouldn't bleed. He heard Columbina and Arlecchino get Childe and a teacher, with Sandrome and Pantalone trying to stop them, assuming that they didn't want to seem as involved.

"ZHONGLI? WHAT'S GOING ON?" The voice on the other end became frantic. Panic was the only thing that he could hear on the other end.

"Get help...come to...my college...please...Albedo..." Zhongli blacked out.

Words: 1119

Official cover for the 'This isn't real' fic coming soon! Also thank you so much for 1.8k reads <3