They finally start dating

"There you are!" Venti ran up to Zhongli, hugging him tightly. The impact of the smaller male caused Zhongli's shirt to slide off again, exposing the many love marks.

"Morax...what are those?" Ei pointed at his shoulder in horror, not to mention his smeared eyeliner, red eyes and of course, his marked shoulder. At the recollection of what happened, Zhongli's lower lip began to tremble and 2 small tears formed at the corner of his eyes. Darting towards Childe, Zhongli wrapped both of his arms around the ginger.

C: How cute

"MORAX!" Guizhong ran up to him, holding Nahida's hand. Al'Haitham, Osial and Azhdaha were directly behind her. "Red flag! Red flag!"

"What?" Childe was confused but Zhongli just nodded.

"Oh mother of Lord Barbatos, who did you run into? Black?" Osial began talking to Zhongli, who responded in either nods or head shakes.

"Nevermind. Childe, what happened?" Ei dismissed their extensive questioning and instead asked Childe.

"Uh...well, after he left, he told me that he ran into Baizhu and then he harassed him. That's the reason for these hickeys." Childe explained with the least detail possible.

"Not again!" Venti rolled his eyes before getting up. "I'm gonna tell the principle. But now, why don't we drown your sorrows in food?"

"How's that sound, babe?" Childe gently shook the brunette to gain his attention. Zhongli nodded and they got up. Childe carried Zhongli as it seemed he didn't want to stand up. Zhongli tried to calm himself down but thousands of questions and thoughts bombarded his tranquil state.

Z: Why did I let him? I could've easily run away but I didn't? Did some part of me want to be dominated? And why was Childe running towards me? He seemed out of breath and kept looking back? Did he plan this?

"Dear? You seem distracted." Childe snapped Zhongli out of his thoughts. The brunette stopped stuffing his face in Childe's neck and instead went for the ginger's lips.

"Thank you...for everything." Zhongli got off Childe and walked beside him. As they walked in silence, Nahida sidled up to Zhongli and held his hand.

"It looked like you needed some comfort." Smiling at him, the little girl skipped to keep up with Zhongli's pace.

"Thank you, Kusanali." Zhongli used his other hand and ruffled her hair.

"So, what did Guizhong mean by red flag?" Childe remembered what the blue haired girl, now talking with Ei, had yelled as she ran towards them.

"Code for Pantalone. We couldn't say anything about him using his name directly so we created a code." Zhongli pushed a stray lock of hair from his face that was glued down by his tears.

"Well, after this, would you like to go back?" Childe wasn't so sure he wanted to stay out here any longer after knowing that they were here.

"I don't want to spoil your day here." Zhongli protested.

"It's already ruined. Thanks to Pantalone." Childe glowered as he remembered what happened.

"What does this have to do with him?" Tilting his head, Zhongli shot Childe a confused look.

"Well...he sort of...tried to get me to leave you alone...I said no of course but it was still very weird." Childe hated to think about what was going to happen next once he saw the harbingers at school. They met up with the others and after they all ate and played a few games, Childe paid for their ferris wheel fee and they all got in. It was a bit squished in there so Nahida sat on Al'Haitham, Azhdaha on Osial and Zhongli on Childe, much to his protest.

"The view is breathtaking." Ei sighed as she leaned across Miko to look properly.

"I agree." Miko answered though it was not the same view Ei was talking about. The rest of the ride was in silence. Everybody then left for home or dorm in the case of the students.

"Don't forget. The bet." Someone said this to Childe as he walked back. Looking around, no one was there. But it did remind him.

C: Do I really have to? Might as well speed things up.

Getting in bed, Childe planned to start 'dating' Zhongli by the end of the month. And just as quickly, the month went by. The two of them got closer and closer with Childe repeatedly being reminded of the bet and his love for Lumine. Now it was the last day of the month and there was only one thing left to do...

"You wanted to meet me here?" Zhongli was in his repaired 6 inch heels, courtesy of Childe's parents. He strolled up to the ginger, who refused to turn around to face him.

"Uh...well...yes. I know we haven't known each other that long and I understand if you don't accept-" Childe got cut off.

"Wha-? Are you saying-..." Zhongli stepped back in surprise.

"I know if you don't want to and I'll probably get jealous very easily and overly protective and call you names and-" Childe got cut off once more by a kiss to his lips.

"Yes Childe. I'll be your boyfriend." -Z

Words: 861

My lazy ass wanted to speed things up so here if not we would have 100+ chp abt them being in love but not dating.