Epilogue

"This feels like valentines 2.0." Beidou wrapped her arm around Ningguang, who just smiled back.

"It really does." Jean was snuggled up to Lisa. Ei and Miko were next to them, waiting for several others. It was December. Snow dancing across the icy landscape, icicles adorning buildings and multiple couples inside. Childe had invited all of his friends over to Snezhnaya for winter, to which they all accepted. Tsaritsa had let them use her place as Childe's house would be too small for all of them to fit. The 6 girls were now on the roof of Zapolyarny Palace, the aurora borealis dancing overhead.

"We're here!" Aether and Venti yelled at the girls. Kazuha, Heizou and Xiao were right behind them.

"Hey cuties. The rest aren't here yet." Lisa smiled over her shoulder as the boys sat down. Soon, people began to file in and not so long after was everyone there. Well, almost everyone.

"My,my, it seems that couple is late." Ningguang shook her head. As she said that, however, 2 men came grunting up the stairs.

"Hey..." Childe nervously put Zhongli down, to whom he was carrying.

"Judging by the state of both of you, you just had sex." Miko teased them as they both went really red.

"Can we just enjoy this?" Zhongli broke the awkward silence and they sat down somewhere.

"Princess?" Childe grabbed one of Zhongli's hands.

"Hm?" Zhongli looked back at Childe.

"I've been meaning to ask you something...We've been dating for 2 years and I just want you to know, I love you. Everything. Not one part I would change for the whole world." Childe piercing gaze penetrated Zhongli's mind.

"Ajax?" Zhongli cupped Childe's cheeks.

"W-Will you marry me?!" Childe almost practically yelled as now everyone was looking at them. Zhongli just stared at him wide eyed. Then he began laughing.

"Of course, dear. Why wouldn't I say no?" Zhongli wiped away a few tears before pulling him in for a kiss. Childe slipped on a ring as they did so. Behind them, several people were cheering.

"Happy birthday, Zhongli." -C

"Thank you, Ajax." -Z

In the years that followed, Childe and Zhongli officially adopted Xiao, Ganyu, HU Tao and Qiqi and they got married. They decided not to have kids of their own since the adoption and they're both male. Noelle and Barbara did start dating and Kaeya finally asked Albedo to marry him several years after Zhongli and Childe. Xiao and Aether, Keqing and Ganyu and Hu Tao and Yanfei are dating. Itto and Gorou are engaged. Thoma and Ayato are married and yes, all the 3 lesbian ships metioned do eventually get married at some point in time. As for Baizhu and Jiafei, they were never heard from again.
Words: 462

The reason why I'm posting twice today is because, this is the end of the fucking book! Sorry if it was too long but I personally don't mind. The next book is a Kaebedo one upon request from erniiiee0214  and I hope you enjoy it. More info on it will be when the book is released. Thank you so much for supporting this book! Love you all!
And thank you so much for these!

 Thank you so much for supporting this book! Love you all!And thank you so much for these!