Just them being them

News that the 2 were dating kind of stayed within their friend group. Of course, Childe decided to stop all contact with most of the harbingers for now.It was also a good thing that Zhongli was dating Childe as that meant the two could actually do stuff and it would be fine since they are both adults (though the most extreme was Childe groping around and possibly grinding). Baizhu and Pantalone had kept their distance since the festival incident.

"Ajax!" Zhongli ran up to his boyfriend and hugged him. The lovebirds were at the entrance to their school. No one was there yet so it was fine. Childe returned the hug and they went to their usual haunting, the library. A while back when they first started dating, Childe found this small secluded nook behind some shelves that was perfect for privacy. They got in the room and sat down on the floor. Childe gave a quick peck on the brunette before taking down a book they were reading last time on relationships since Childe had never been in a proper one and Zhongli's old one was more of four friends on crack experimenting with life.

"Look! It's the lovebirds!" Venti interrupted their bonding session by yelling into the room. Childe got up and ran after the bard. Ei joined Zhongli on the floor.

"If I'm correct, Family day should be here tomorrow. It's going to be chaotic." Ei sighed as Zhongli snapped his neck towards her.

"What? Tomorrow?" Zhongli knew that it was close but that close?

"You forgot again, didn't you. Yes it's tomorrow and today's the final day of preparation." Ei replied as Childe dragged Venti to them and sat on the floor. Each of them in turn gave the others an insight into what they were doing, though not much as it was a competition and the others would kill them if they found out.

"I think Lisa has eyes for Jean, don't ya think?" Venti wiggled his eyebrows as he caught wind of the library's assistant talking to the head of the student council. Both females were blushing slightly as they talked.

"Beelzebul, I heard you like a certain fox, no?" Venti meant that as a joke but when he received no reaction from her, he asked again. "Beelzebul, hello?"

"Maybe..." Ei looked away, shy all of a sudden.

"What." Venti wasn't expecting this answer from her.

"Venti, just asking, but do you think anyone is like...sheesh?" Childe asked the braided boy.

"Well, Kaeya is pretty, Kazuha is cute, Scara's just ugly and I would date Morax if you didn't beat me to it and if he liked me." Venti pouted on the last word as Zhongli rolled his eyes and leaned on Childe.

"Have you guys done anything yet?" Ei stopped being shy and asked them.

"Huh?" Both Childe and Zhongli turned to look at her.

"Oh~She means the..." Venti made a circle with one hand and started to thrust his finger in and out really fast.

"NO!" Both of them got up in shock and Zhongli chased after Venti, who was laughing his head off.

"This is normal." Ei stood up and Childe followed her. They soon found Zhongli and Venti somewhere near a classroom, their game of catch still ongoing. Childe just chuckled as he went after his boyfriend to calm him down.

"Moraaaaaaax!!! Why did you have to do that!" Venti stuck his tongue out at the older male, who just glared at him and went back to hugging Childe. The other two got the hint and left them to be alone.