Childe's got competition (again)

"WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!" Yoimiya hugged both of them so tightly that Noelle felt all the air being knocked out of her lungs.

"We ran into...him..." Barbara explained to them. Somehow, just by that one word, everyone went into an uproar. Noelle had no idea of what was happening but realized she should really go back. It was already eleven thirty.

"Gotta go now. See you soon." Noelle then ran off to the dorms. She would worry her family a bit too much. Luckily Zhongli was still awake when she got back. He didn't seem as worried as she thought he would be, which was good. Zhongli had enough to stress about and she didn't need to add on to it.

"Had a good time?" Zhongli reclined back into the couch.

"Yep. Where did Azhdaha go?" Noelle looked around the floor.

"He's here." Zhongli pulled up a very, very fluffy cat. It meowed as it climbed into Noelle's lap. She lovingly stroked the animal before carrying it into her room. Zhongli was now alone in his living room. That cat was a gift from Azhdaha, who had the bright idea of naming it after himself. Noelle spent the most time with him and the both of them soon became inseparable. Zhongli found it endearing and enjoyed seeing her play with the cat.  Now laying on the sofa, Zhongli thought about Childe. He was so gentle, caring and kind. Especially around him. What if...No. He went over this already way too many times to be considered healthy. Childe becoming his boyfriend was the last thing that would ever happen to him. They were just friends. Getting off the sofa, Zhongli got into his room.

"Good morning Morax!"

Zhongli was awoken by Guizhong, who was flicking his forehead. Osial was seated on his chair and Azhdaha was playing with Azhdaha.

"Stop." Zhongli grabbed Guizhong's hand and sat up.

"Ooh! Nice bracelet!" Guizhong held Zhongli's hand, the gold bracelet glinting in the pale morning sunlight.

"Eh? Oh. Yeah." Zhongli got up and quickly changed. His siblings already told him they had things to do so it was just them.

"We wanted to meet a few of your friends." Azhdaha carried Azhdaha into the kitchen and sat on a chair.

"Is that so?" Zhongli, still half asleep, nearly cracked an egg over his hand if Osial didn't push the pan under it.

"Careful or you might end up cooking your hand instead of that egg." Osial joked as the sleepy brunette buried his head into his shoulder. Guizhong chuckled as she brought him over to the table. Osial finished the breakfast while Azhdaha attempted to wake up Zhongli further with Azhdaha, and it worked. Now fully awake, the 4 ate breakfast. As they talked most of what had happened last night, they ate in silence. Azhdaha and Guizhong washed up with Osial supervising them as those two acted like little kids with each other. Zhongli, meanwhile, was busy texting Childe. He asked if a few of them were free that day and if they could meet up with him. Childe said that he was free but not so sure about the others.

"Who's that?" Guizhong whispered in Zhongli's ear, causing him to slap her across the face with his ponytail as he spun around. "OWWIE!!! Moraaaxx!!"

"Oh my archons..." Zhongli sighed as the blue haired girl hugged his arm like a little kid. He rubbed the part of her face that he slapped and went back to texting, this time to Al'Haitham.

"So when are we going?" Osial sat down next to him as Guizhong took up half the sofa.

"When I get everybody. But you guys can go out now." Zhongli told them. They nodded and said goodbye to Azhdaha. Zhongli finally got Childe's response and they agreed to meet up by the tree. Zhongli joined his friends and they walked to the tree. Well, more like Osial and Zhongli walked normally, Azhdaha and Guizhong involved themselves in a game of tag. It was a bit of a nuisance but Zhongli was the only thing stopping Osial from scolding them. When they finally reached the tree, the 4 of them got involved in a proper game of tag. Just as they were doing so, Childe, Kaeya, Venti, Beidou, Ningguang, Ei and Miko were walking up to them. As they neared the tree, Azhdaha grabbed Zhongli by the waist and pulled him closer. The 2 fell in a giggling mess soon followed by Guizhong and Osial on top of them.

"Ooh~ You've got competition, Tortellini~" Kaeya teased the ginger, who seemed to be boiling with jealousy at seeing Zhongli with other people so carefree.

"Eh? Oh hey guys!" Zhongli waved at them when Azhdaha helped him off the floor.

"These are?" Ningguang smirked lightly at the sight of them being awkward.

"Oh hey Osial! Guizhong! Long time no see! I heard that they are dating, right?" Venti ran up to them. He and Guizhong immediately began talking. Ei sidled up to them and began talking with Osial. Zhongli was just there. Childe decided enough was enough and he pulled the brunette into his arms.

"Mine." He whispered into a very flustered Zhongli's ear as he began to slightly grope around. Kaeya, Ningguang and Miko all took out their phones and began recording the two.

Words: 894