Childe's birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone jumped out and ran to Childe, who was just standing there in shock.

"Wha-? The fuck?" Childe looked around in confusion.

"This is why we've been ignoring you all week, dummy." Lumine chuckled as she gave Childe a hug.

"Oh, your precious one is in your bedroom." Jean pointed at the staircase. Childe dashed towards his room and what he saw was the shock of a lifetime. There, lying in his bed, was Zhongli. But he was tied up with red ribbon, restricting his hand and leg movement. And he wasn't in his normal clothes but rather, a bunny suit. His porcelain doll-like skin on his legs were wrapped tightly in fishnets, two black heels on his feet. His body was covered up by a tight suit cut for a woman's body. But it fit his own so well it felt illegal just staring. His hands were covered by cuffed gloves and on his neck was a collar(the dress shirt kind) with a small bowtie peeking out underneath it. On his head were 2 lop bunny ear clips and the tail was...

"I-Is that a-a butt plug?" Childe pointed at the fluff ball sticking out of those ass cheeks.

"Fuck you Barbatos. Shameless, absolutely shameless." Zhongli was blushing all the way up to his ears as he just sat there on Childe's bed. Why did he have to see him like this? Noticing a note next to him, Childe picked it up and sat beside Zhongli, still struggling to free himself of the constraints.

"Dear Childe, hope you enjoy your present? From Venti?" Childe tried his best to look at Zhongli without turning himself on, which was hard as what he wore pronounced every single dip, curve and angle of him not to mention the fact he was constantly wiggling around. Aiding his boyfriend in removing the ribbon, Zhongli stretched himself out on the bed and that's when Childe saw the bulge sticking out of the crotch part of the suit. Immediately looking at something else, Childe waited for Zhongli to change properly. Once he let Childe know it was safe to look, they went down.

"So, did you like your present?" Venti chuckled as Zhongli blushed again.

"It was a bit early." Childe answered calmly. Zhongli turned to look at him with shock all over his face.

"Barbatos...what did you do?" Ei glared at him.

"Oh, nothing of your concern." Venti playfully smirked at her.

"Well, we should start!" Lumine dragged Childe behind the cake. As they all sang, Childe could only think of one thing and one thing only. And yes, that thing was making him horny. But it was only three in the afternoon so maybe if he could catch some down time later, then he would be able to enjoy his gifts.

"Which one do you want to open first?" Xiangling excitedly said. Looking at the assortment of boxes and packages before him, Childe took a blue box. Shredding the paper and removing the lid on the box, there, in front of him was the bow and arrow set he'd been wanting for months and right next to it was a servicing kit. The next few gifts were quite similar to the first, either being weapons or something narwhal themed. Then he was at the last one. It was in a regular brown box that seemed like it was for moving. Ignoring how badly wrapped it was, Childe tore open the box and nearly dropped it. Inside, was a gray hanfu with red accents, with 2 silver clasps at the neck. It had a red shash alongside a gray lace fan. This, in his opinion, was the best gift so far. As he laid it out to admire it properly, Lisa noticed a letter slip out from the folds.

"Childe. This dropped out." Handing him the note, Lisa resumed her position next to Jean.

"Thanks." Opening it, Childe speed read it but slowed down almost immediately when he read how it was addressed to him.