Sick (3)

"Fine, fine." Al'Haitham stopped fighting with Zhongli and they walked in. Zhongli first had to tell Mr Draff that Childe had a cold.

"Morax! And Al?" Venti ran up to him but stopped when he saw Al'Haitham.

"Hey Venti." He crouched down so that he was eye level with him.

"You're still the same, I see." Ei walked up behind them. Al'Haitham just smiled in response. They walked with Ei and Venti trying to bother Al'Haitham. Zhongli was too busy thinking about Childe that he ignored the fact that Al'Haitham was yelling at someone.

"What the fuck?!"

Zhongli spun around to see Al'Haitham grasping Baizhu's hand. It was at his ass level meaning...

"Baizhu? Were you trying to..." Zhongli's eyes widened in horror and fear.

"No! Zhongli! Would I ever?!" Baizhu freed his hand and ran towards a frightened Zhongli but was pulled back by Al'Haitham.

"Yes he was trying to grope your ass. I saw him." Al'Haitham pushed Baizhu as far away from Zhongli as possible without hurting him and took a protective stance in front of him. The two males began arguing, asking Zhongli that he should trust one of them. Confused, Zhongli darted down the corridor as Baizhu began yelling after him. Seeking shelter in an empty classroom, tears spilled down his face. Questions and thoughts invaded his mind.

Z: Would Baizhu actually do that? Is Al lying? Who do I trust? Should I call Childe?

"Zhongli?" A soft, concerned tone reached his ears. He retracted further into the corner of the classroom and buried his head in his knees as Ganyu stepped cautiously inside. Xiao and Hu Tao followed behind, catching on to her careful lead. They slowly approached the male curled up in the corner. Ganyu lowered herself and waited for Zhongli to look at her. It took a while for him to do so but he was soon staring into 3 pairs of very concerned eyes.

"What's wrong?" Hu Tao tilted her head in confusion. Zhongli didn't say anything. He just sat there, trembling with fear and confusion. Xiao got the message and inched next to him. He placed his head cautiously on Zhongli's shoulder. As simple as this was, it seemed to calm him down tremendously. Ganyu and Hu Tao joined them and soon Zhongli was calm enough to talk.

"Who do I trust?" Was the first question he asked.

"I'd say the other guy. Al, you call him? Anyway, Baizhu has always been kinda creepy." Hu Tao answered. She told Zhongli everything Baizhu did before he came here. Zhongli was shocked to see how much his friend had changed. Xiao and Ganyu also threw some dirt on him. Zhongli thanked that they had free period now as their talking probably took up a good half an hour. Then the door opened again and this time it was Ningguang, Beidou and Al'Haitham. They ran to him and pulled Zhongli into a hug, Ningguang kept repeating 'my son' over and over again. To be honest, it was kind of embarrassing. When she finally let go, Al'Haitham looked incredibly guilty.

"It's not your fault, Al. I don't know how many times I have to remind you." Zhongli rolled his eyes before hugging him. Al'Haitham hugged back and lifted his expression a bit. Sufficiently calm, the seven of them left the classroom. They went their separate ways, Xiao and Zhongli having the same class.

"Hey Zhongli..." Xiao looked at his feet.

"Hm?" Zhongli turned to face him.

"If you knew me back when we were staying with Madam Ping...would you happen to know about the Yakshas?" Xiao avoided making eye contact with him.

"Bosacius, Indarias, Bonanus and Menogias? I remember. The five of you were stuck to each other like glue. I'm so sorry about your losses, Alatus." Zhongli fondly recalled the five kids that followed him around everywhere. Xiao's eyes widened with shock. When was the last time he had been called Alatus? They both reached their class with no further words spoken. Meanwhile, Childe was bored as fuck. He had nothing to do as his beloved Zhongli was gone. He had finished the soup long ago, watched every video that possibly interested him and finished as many spicy and fascinating smut shots as he could until they ran out. The only thing there now was rape/non - con or in other languages he couldn't read. He already slept for most of the morning and was feeling better so he got up and shuffled downstairs. Giving himself a cup of warm water, Childe sat down at the counter and began to listen to 'Snezhnaya's greatest love machine' on a one hour loop. But he didn't even get a quarter through it when the dorm door opened and Lumine came in carrying a bag of food and other things.

"I thought you would be here, Ajax. I've got you a few things." She excitedly stepped into the dorm and placed the bag on the counter. She then sat across from him and placed a hand to his forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now that you are here, Lumi." Childe took the box of seafood and began to eat it. Lumine smiled as she began talking about her classmates. Well, more like talking shit about her classmates.

"Oh and there's this girl, Jiafei I think, that is obsessed over Zhongli. She always squeals each time he walks by, would not stop talking about him and the day she gave him a gift, her weird ass was breathless and screaming all over the floor." Lumine looked up at Childe, expecting him to agree.

"Yeah. Such a weirdo." Childe did think she was a weirdo. I mean, he liked Zhongli but he was not obsessed. The conversation went on and on until Lumine finally reached her own friends.

"Kazuha can be a bit too blunt, Yoimiya doesn't know when to stop being happy, Ayak-" Lumine got cut off by Childe.

"Wait, isn't Ayaka your best friend?" Childe's attention was focused on the name Lumine just said.

Words: 1024
Custom book cover for 'This isn't real' is out! And...

Words: 1024Custom book cover for 'This isn't real' is out! And

TQ SO MUCH!!!!