My little bunny

"Too much~! Too much~! Ngh~!"

Zhongli had been lying in Childe's bed as he was told to. But his mind was blank. Only one thought filled his head.

Z: How did we even end up like this?

Well, it all started with Zhongli lying down on Childe's bed, just as he was told to. Once the ginger joined him, Zhongli felt his legs being spread. He looked up to see that Childe slotted himself in between Zhongli's legs.

"So beautiful, my Zhongli." He was staring in awe at those fishnetted legs, running his hands all over them. Guessing what was going to happen, Zhongli reached out to Childe's hand, catching his attention.

"Y-You deserve this." Giving him an encouraging smile, Zhongli let Childe know that whatever he was going to do was entirely fine with him. Childe let out a sigh of relief as he turned his attention back to his body. He started by squeezing those thighs, watching how they jiggled and moulded to fit his hands perfectly. It was almost as if Zhongli had one sole purpose in life and that was to be Childe's. He stopped squeezing and began rubbing. He heard Zhongli's steady breath begin to hitch before he leaned back into Childe's mattress and let out a moan. And how quickly did that turn him on. His dick, which was already quite hard the whole day, seemed to get harder. This was the first time he heard Zhongli properly moan. And it was the best sound in the world.

"Can I start?" Childe touched the rim of the fishnets as if to tell Zhongli that he wanted to undress him. Nodding, Zhongli saw Childe throw both the heels and the fishnets to the side. Now his bare legs were on display. Making sure that Zhongli was alright, Childe reached up to the top of the suit. Zhongli grabbed the ginger's hand and pulled it down, revealing his rosy nips awaiting attention.

"So impatient~." Childe smirked as the brunette had guided the hand to his chest. Getting himself free from the thick thighs that encased him, Childe now was caging Zhongli underneath him, hand still on his chest. He locked lips with the other and began to toy with his nipples. He felt Zhongli moan into the kiss, raising his arms to welcome Childe further. The ginger then went and began sucking on his neck. He looked up, lust tainted his face as he saw the brunette writhe around in pleasure.

"F-Feels...g-good~ Mmh~" Zhongli was only able to say that before the rest of his words were drowned out by moans. Childe stopped and positioned the brunette to sit on his lap facing him. By now, the suit was already gone and all that was left were the ears, the tail, the collar and the gloves.

"Chil-" Zhongli got cut out by a gasp escaping his lips. He clung on to the ginger, eyes starting to tear up. Looking back, he saw calloused hands repeatedly thrusting the butt plug in and out, hitting his prostate everytime. Legs trembling from the stimulation, tears welled up threateningly in his amber eyes. How embarrassing is it to let Childe see him like this.

"Don't cry, princess~. I will make sure of it~." Childe pushed the brunette back onto the bed as he went to his drawer and grabbed a bottle. Flipping the latter over onto his stomach, Childe quickly went to undress himself until he was only in his boxers, his raging boner being clearly visible. What a sight before him. Zhongli was still covering his face as much as possible, trying to divert his attention by playing with one of his ears. But that didn't stop him from feeling the white hot pain along with a loud 'thwack'.

"AHN~!" Zhongli whirled around to see that Childe had slapped his ass. Hard. A red outline was starting to form on one of the cheeks as it jiggled.

"You like that, slut?" Childe blurted out before he could think. He immediately realized what he said and stopped. "Sorry, sorry. I should have asked if you were okay with degrading."

"And I-I said...t-that you c-could do wh...whatever you want...with me..." Zhongli reassured Childe. He looked up to face Childe and caressed his cheek. He laid back down on the bed and waited for the other to continue. Feeling better, Childe uncapped the bottle.