Sick (2)

"Ey Tartar! That guy from last night is here!" Kaeya barged into his room, announcing very subtly that Al'Haitham was here. Zhongli practically jumped out of bed and dashed down. Childe got up after him and walked after him. Al'Haitham was wearing a supposed oversized white and green hoodie that still could not conceal his man boobs. Zhongli was squatting next to him and head patting a small girl with green eyes and white hair in a high side ponytail with green tips. She was in a white and green dress that matched Al'Haitham's hoodie. She had her hands tightly wrapped around Zhongli.

"How are you Kusanali?" Zhongli fondly smiled at the girl.

"I missed you Morax!" She buried her face into him as Al'Haitham chuckled, amused.

"Nahida really misses you, as I've said." Al'Haitham managed to pry the girl away from him and was now holding her hand.

"Is that your little sister?" Diluc leaned over. He eyed her with a certain care in them, contrasting to his usual dead ass fish eyes.

"Yep. Maybe you guys can stop by sometime. I'm currently staying with some friends." Al'Haitham stepped in and Nahida clambered onto a chair. Zhongli sat across them with Childe placing a hand on his waist. He knew he didn't have to worry about him getting with Zhongli but it was more of a habit.

"You stay with friends?" Diluc suddenly got very social. Childe was surprised as he usually glared at everything or fought with Kaeya.

"Mmhmm. Kaveh, Nilou and her girlfriend Dehya, Collei, Tighnari and his boyfriend Cyno and Nahida's friend Dori." Al'Haitham showed them a photo that he took recently with all of them. "Zhongli, you've only met them twice, right?"

"Yes. Also, I have some friends over the weekend. Maybe we can meet up then?" Zhongli tilted his head in question. "You remember Osial, Azhdaha and Guizhong, right?"

"I don't see why not." Al'Haitham leaned back as they continued to converse. Since siblings was the topic, Diluc talked about this girl that works in a bar and plans to destroy the wine industry, Kaeya described a girl apparently obsessed with blowing things up, Thoma about a young female ninja that preferred to sleep rather than train and Nahida talked about her friend Dori, who had a small business, Childe told them about his siblings and Ayato still was praising Ayaka. Zhongli then noticed that it was very late and he had to go back. Bidding goodbye to them, he strolled his way back, twisting the bracelet that Childe gave him. Childe...This man was the only thing he could think about at the moment. The way he placed his safety above his own, how he would smile each time he saw Zhongli, the pet names...Was this all for something else? Or was there another reason, perhaps to play him? Childe didn't seem like the person to do that but people can change. Once again greeted by 5 pairs of eyes, Zhongli sat next to Noelle. Noticing how tired he was, Noelle persuaded him to lie down on her lap as she lulled him to sleep (no ship!). As soon as he was fully asleep, she carried the sleeping brunette to his room and brushed the hair out of his eyes. Now back to studying.

Moth bitch

S: TARTAGLIA! GET YO ASS OVER HERE NOW!

C: FINE!

Childe remembered the meeting. It was quite late, it being nearly ten, but there were a few places still open around this time. He did remember Signora talking about a cafe that remained open until twelve or something like that. Then again, the campus did have a curfew and sneaking back in would be hard. Childe thought again about going to meet up with them but eventually decided that he might as well go. Changing into something more appropriate rather than his pajamas, the ginger haired man got up and went to the bathroom. He needed to go to the bathroom. Once done with his business, Childe quietly got out of the front door and sprinted towards the cafe. He looked around and saw Signora and Scara sitting there, plowing through some books.

"Hey again." Childe slammed into a chair, catching the two people off guard.

"Shut up Ed Sheeran!" Scara yelled but was quickly silenced by Signora.

"Don't be too loud. We only have fifteen more minutes to be here." The blonde woman scolded them both.

"Then why did you ask me to be here!" Childe was offended. "I have a curfew, you know!"

"Oh yeah. Nevermind. Let's just finish up." Signora dismissed their angry protests and they all got back to their work. At last, they were done. Childe left first and began running back to his dorm. On the way there, however, it began to rain. He began to run faster, careful not to slip on the pavement. But he wasn't careful enough and he fell. Before anything bad happened to him, two arms grabbed his own and hauled him off the ground. Childe looked to see who could have saved him and it was...Zhongli?

"Let's get you back." The brunette pulled Childe onto his back and gave him a piggyback ride all the way back to campus. When they got to the dorms, Zhongli put him down and went straight to his own. While standing there in shock, Childe remembered that he was still unwell and he quickly left. Getting back into his dorm, he didn't feel too well. Was he actually getting sick? Even after showering and changing, Childe still felt as if his nose was going to explode. At least his diarrhea had stopped. But he was feeling too tired to think straight and practically collapsed into bed.

"Childe?" Zhongli worriedly slapped Childe awake. He was burning up. Kicking off the sheets only to regret it and put them back on.

"What's going on?" Childe squinted at the brunette.

"You're sick. So please, just rest." Zhongli passed him some more soup and started to run around the room. He finally got wind of what he said. Must've stayed out in the rain too long. Zhongli then went back to him.

"I'm going to school but if you need anything please call me. See you later, love." Zhongli placed a kiss on Childe's forehead but before he could move any further, Childe grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a proper kiss. Their lips mashed together, which accidentally made Zhongli give out a little noise. Blushing profusely, he left and ran to his class. Childe smirked at the sight before drinking more of the soup and laying into the bed.

"AL?" Zhongli's eyes widened as Al'Haitham and a blonde male were standing at the entrance.

"Zhongli? Is that you?" The blonde male gaped at him as he was holding Nahida's hand. Apparently, they were about to drop her off at the kindergarten Albedo worked at.

"Ah. Kaveh." Zhongli waved at them the minute Al'Haitham set him down.

"Hey Morax!" Nahida waved at him excitedly. "This is my friend Dori!"

"Morax? Didn't you say his name was John Lee?" Dori was as tall as Nahida with bright pink hair under a purple cap and gold eyes. Zhongli chuckled at the mispronunciation of his name. He couldn't blame her.

"Nahida calls him Morax. His real name is Zhongli." Al'Haitham corrected her. "I don't think you've met Kaveh?"

"So we finally meet again." Kaveh lightly punched the brown haired man in the arm. "And here I was thinking you two were dating."

"Pft-No. He's my bestie. If anything, he has a thing for a ginger." Al'Haitham went back at it as Kaveh had left to drop Nahida and Dori off.

"AL! I DO NOT!" Zhongli, once again flustered, slapped Al'Haitham and the two began having a slap fight.

"We should go in, though." Zhongli finally said, breaking up the fight.

Words: 1319