A very soft rock

"Here we are!" Childe put both of his hands on his hips in satisfaction. The tree was a Japanese maple. With graceful elegant curves that formed along the smooth chocolate brown bark, leaves that fell in spiraling motions and the roots which seemed to form a little seating area. A while ago, the tree never seemed to change from its autumn colors so it was first diagnosed as a diseased tree. But with no record of what ailment or it seeming to hurt the tree, it stayed as Teyvat college's pride and joy. Childe usually sat here if something was troubling him or his homework was too hard. And now he wanted to share it with the one person that made him happy. And that person was now gaping in amazement and wonder.

"I...I-I..." Zhongli's ability to form proper sentences was crippled as he began to slowly advance to the tree.

"Whaddya think?" Childe went behind and rested his head on Zhongli's shoulder, inhaling that addicting scent of glaze lilies. His hands wandered to that small waist and gently grasped it.

"I...I...I can't describe it..." Zhongli's beautiful amber golden eyes were widened till they could no more.

"Glad you love it. But do you love it more than me?" Childe let one hand go free to push one of his cheeks so that Zhongli faced him. And he got the reaction he wanted. Flustered again, Zhongli looked at the tre instead of the interest haired man as he straightened. Ed Sheeran gently pulled the brunette into the roots. Zhongli got what he was trying to do and sat down. Pulling out a book he brought along with him from his white messenger bag, Zhongli laid down on his stomach and opened to a random page. Childe just smiled at the sight and he leaned against the thick trunk. Both of them were so engrossed with what they were doing, Zhongli reading and Childe trying to do some homework, that they didn't realize that some of their friends had also appeared at the tree. At this point, Childe was getting a bit tired. Unable to keep his eyes open anymore, he fell face flat into something soft and squishy. Zhongli, on the other hand, felt something heavy fall hard onto his ass. Blush spread across his face like wildfire as he saw that it was Childe. Ignoring him as best as he could, Zhongli went back to reading his book. And yes, Lisa was filming. Kaeya was also taking photos, a big grin on his face. Venti and Ei emerged later and saw the whole scene. Venti mouthed blackmail to Ei, who nodded. After a bit, Childe was beginning to stir. At first, he was a bit confused at what kind of rock was this soft, squishy and voluptuous? Curious and still half asleep, he raised his hand and began kneading at it. If it was actually a human's ass, would it be considered groping? Still unaware of what was happening, Childe made himself wake up fully and what he saw was the finest ass he's ever seen with the pants crumpled from the kneading. Looking to see who it was, Zhongli was blushing to the tips of his ears and the bottom of his neck, fist stuffed into his mouth to prevent him from making some noise.

"I-I'm so sorry! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Childe backed up with a start and hid his face with his hands as Zhongli simply sat up and used the book to cover his face.

C: So soft

"I-It's fine..." Zhongli made a barely audible whisper escape his lips amongst his embarrassment. Childe sat as far away as possible, hoping that Zhongli wasn't going to think he was a pervert or that he was into that.

"I'm really sorry!" Childe apologized once more, face still hidden with his hands.

"You were only subconscious. Don't bother." Another whisper was the reply Childe got again from the other.

"Morax...what the fuck?!" Ei had her face scrunched up in both disgust and amusement. Venti was too busy dying of laughter to say anything.

"Oh shit! No, no, no, no, no this isn't what it seems!" Childe protested as he tried to explain that this was a simple mistake. But secretly he told himself how blessed he was to be able to touch it. Never ever would he ever forget that feeling under his fingers.

"Yea sure. Like we'd believe you." Diluc glared at him, like he usually did, but his response was surprising. "Why should we trust Fatui scums like you?"

There it was. Ever since Diluc and Kaeya's dad ran into trouble with a Fatui gang, Diluc hated the Fatui as much as he hated Kaeya, who didn't seem to care as much about their dad's troubles compared to Diluc. Childe shrugged in response. Venti finally calmed down but he was lying on the floor.

"Yea I'm having a party at my dorm this weekend. All you invited no excuses." Venti got off, still rubbing his stomach from laughing so hard. Finally composing himself, Venti took a deep breath and leaned against Ei, who pushed him off. "Ahahaha...Archons, that was hilarious."

"Well, now we have a lot of blackmail." Ei looked at Lisa's phone, full of pictures in the gc with her, Miko and Ningguang. There was nothing but photos and videos of the 2. They even had all of the hand kisses Childe gave Zhongli. Except for the first one as that was done at night. Childe and Zhongli both managed to get away from that awkward as fuck situation and both left for their classes.

"I hate math!" Childe stretched both of his hands in the air in dismay as the class he hated so much had finally ended. Calculus, algebra, geometry, none of it made sense. But oh well. Walking out of the classroom, Childe got 2 text messages, one from Signora and one from Pulcinella.

Moth Bitch

S: Tartaglia. I got in. See you around.

C: Congrats.

Pulcinella

P: Looking forward to seeing you again, Child.

C: Me too.

Childe smiled softly at the misspelling of his nickname. No matter how many times he corrected him, Pulcinella would always call him 'Child'. First looking around for Zhongli, Venti told him that the brunette had already left for his shift at Wanmin restaurant. Childe thanked the braided boy and went to his dorm to change into something a bit more comfortable. A black short sleeved hoodie with a small narwhal embroidered on the left side of the chest and ripped jeans seemed the best option. Especially since Pulcinella gave him that hoodie. Making his way to Starsnatch cafe, Childe was greeted with the scent of coffee and wood as he noticed the short man seated next to a window.

Words: 1140