Sick (1)

Despite walking for hours, Zhongli could find no trace of Childe. Baizhu reassured him that Childe was fine and he probably was very busy. Meanwhile, Childe had managed to stop ripping his ass enough for him to go to the infirmary and go back to his dorm. Calling in sick through Jean, Childe took the meds the doctor prescribed him. He finally got his diarrhea under control and was resting in bed with a sore ass. Now, what on Teyvat gave him food poisoning? The only thing he ate was the bread that Pantalone gave him...Wait! Could that be it? But that would be against the school rules! Unless it was a pure accident. Childe highly doubted it. He took his phone out to text Zhongli about his disappearance.

My princess

C: Hey babe. Sorry about earlier. I'm sick.

Z: Oh, are you alright? I'll stop by later.

"Who you texting?" Baizhu leaned over to Zhongli, who had his phone on.

"Childe." Zhongli put it away as Xiao continued to glare at Baizhu. Zhongli got up for his next class and declined another invite from Baizhu to walk together. Honestly, Zhongli was feeling that Baizhu was getting a bit too touchy nowadays. I mean, it was probably all platonic but it was getting a bit uncomfortable. Walking alone, Zhongli noticed that he got a response in Discord. And to his excitement, it was from them.

Morax squad (Morax didn't choose the name)

Morax: Hey guys.

Dust: MORAX!

BigSeafood: You finally texted us after 4 years.

Frog: How you've been?

Morax: Fine. You?

Dust: Great! But I miss yoooooou!

Frog: I want to see you.

BigSeafood: When you free?

Morax: Maybe this weekend. And Al is here.

Frog: Al? Sure!

BigSeafood: Why not.

Dust: Where?

Morax: Starsnatch Cafe?

Dust: YES! I've always wanted to go there.

Chuckling to himself, Zhongli entered his history lecture. As many students found their teacher boring, Zhongli was the only one who genuinely enjoyed his classes. As a result of that, something always had to make it worse. It was just how things have been. And this time, he was seated in between Capitano and Pierro.Ever since the kiss, Capitano had turned into a second version of Pantalone. Zhongli suspected that Childe's senior was actually his crush as each time he talked about him, there was some sort of affection. All he had to do was ignore both of them and focus on his lecture, which was hard. Because out of all of them, Capitano was the most physical and Pierro's words made the most sense. Pantalone probably leaked all of it to them. Taking his seat in between them, Zhongli turned to face the teacher. Pierro and Capitano were already sitting when he arrived so getting there was a struggle in itself. As the teacher began his lecture, Zhongli passed the answers to the 2 as Capitano had a firm grip on his hair. Each time he took a while, Capitano would tug on it, each time getting harder and stronger. He managed not to make any noise the entire lecture. When the teacher asked for their homework, Zhongli gave Capitano and Pierro the already completed ones. They also forced him to complete their homework. Zhongli snuck out without any problems, massaging the part of his head Capitano pulled on. Now to go see Childe. From what he heard, Childe had food poisoning. He first went back to his dorm and prepared some soup for Childe. Making sure that everything was not expired, Zhongli spent a good hour in the kitchen. He then left his siblings a note saying he would be back late and made his way to Childe's dorm.

"Childe?" Zhongli knocked on the door and saw the ginger lying on his bed. He was watching some more videos on his laptop and perked up at the sight of Zhongli.

"Babe! I'm fine. Just got terrible food poisoning but I'm better, especially now that you are here." Childe hugged Zhongli as he sat down next to him, soup in hand.

"Here. I made this for you." Zhongli handed him the soup as he began rubbing the ginger's back. Childe's eyes brighten as he began to drink the soup Zhongli made.

"This is the best, baby." Childe grinned as Zhongli snuggled up next to him. They then began to watch videos on Childe's laptop. The filled silence was the best sound to both of them, each other's company was the only thing they needed.

"Can you lie down?" Zhongli asked. He seemed nervous for Childe to fulfill the request.

"Sure." Childe leaned back into the soft mattress, waiting to see what the brunette had in mind. Zhongli then snuggled up beside him and rested his head on his chest.  Childe then decided to place a kiss on his cheek to tease him and they resumed watching videos.

Words: 814

Pls go check out heeetori 's forever in our hearts and erniiiee0214 's beiguang story. Also thinking about changing the name of this fic so leave your ideas pls. Tq <3