Sabotage

"Zhongli!" Baizhu ran up to the brunette and grabbed his wrist a bit too tightly. Zhongli winced and Baizhu apologized.

"Did you need anything?" Zhongli spun around and stared at the hand Baizhu was gripping.

"Shall I walk you to your class?" Baizhu loosened his grip and slipped down to his hand.

"Why not?" Zhongli then began walking to his chemistry class, to which Baizhu was also in. They walked in silence but Baizhu was too busy plotting on how to get rid of Childe. Maybe he could use his chemistry skills and give him something. Not enough to kill him but enough to make him sick. They got in and Baizhu went to join his partner Pantalone. Jiafei was there and she took the opportunity that Zhongli was alone.

"H-Hello Zhongli senpai." Jiafei nervously approached Zhongli, who was waiting for someone.

"Jiafei. How nice to see you." Zhongli waved to the girl who stood quite close. Too close for Baizhu's liking. He was staring at Zhongli the entire time and he didn't like her one bit.

"Do you want to be partners?" She nervously chuckled, waiting for her crush's answer.

"Forgive me, Jiafei, but I'm currently waiting for someone. If you don't mind..." Zhongli looked away, feeling bad that he had to reject her.

"O-Oh...I see. S-Sorry for bothering you..." Jiafei moved back to her girl group. Baizhu was also curious about who in Teyvat could Zhongli be waiting for. Jiafei knew it was probably and most likely Ganyu, who she had seen him hang out with along with Xiao and Hu Tao. And she was correct. The blue haired girl walked to Zhongli and sat next to him. The two of them chatted hurriedly before the teacher came in. Baizhu didn't have to concern himself too much with her as he knew Zhongli treated her like a daughter. So he focused on giving Childe food poisoning as that would be the most inconspicuous as everyone could just say he ate something bad. Now only to find a way to slip it to him.

"Bai? You're looking awfully concentrated? Do you need your big brother to help you?" Pantalone leaned over to Baizhu, who was scribbling down formulas and ideas. The teacher let them create anything that could work and was lab appropriate.

"Yes, brother, I am. I need you to give some of this to Tartaglia. Not much." Baizhu handed him a small test tube with some clear liquid.

"Ah, your love life? Don't worry. I got you." Pantalone took the test tube and went back to the main project. Meanwhile, Zhongli and Ganyu were busy making something with qingxin, a medicinal herb. Just in case something happens to Zhongli again. Once class had finished, Zhongli went to find Xiao and Hu Tao, who said they were on the roof. Ganyu had something else to do with the Qixing, the main group formed by Ningguang to keep all of the Liyuens in line, and so she left.

"Hey Zhongli!" Baizhu ran up and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him close.

"Baizhu." Zhongli just placed both of his hands on top of Baizhu's own hands. What they didn't see was Childe nearby, seeing everything. He made a move towards them to try and take Zhongli back but he was pulled into another corridor by someone else.

"What the-Pantalone? What do you want?" Childe was getting impatient. He didn't know how long he could stand seeing Zhongli somethered by some green haired glasses wearing ugly ass nerd with a white snake.

"Here. A little gift from your comrades." Pantalone passed him some bread. Childe took it, knowing it would be fine. He walked back to where Zhongli was and...He was not there.

C: Dammit! I knew I should have stayed by him! Now who knows what that creep is doing?!

Childe went up to the roof as he remembered Zhongli saying that Xiao wanted to meet him there. Jiafei also was nearby, seeing everything unfold. Sensing everyone was going to the roof, she too followed in hopes of getting more information on him.

On the way there, Childe started to eat the bread Pantalone gave him. I mean why would his fellow Harbinger try to harm him? Yea sure he may be a bit inactive with them at the moment but that wasn't any valid reason. When he finished it, Childe didn't feel so good. He darted straight to the bathrooms and got in a stall as fast as possible. Oh shit. Literally. This was one of the worst cases of food poisoning Childe ever had. Maybe he needed to call in sick. But what about Zhongli? He left him alone with that creep. But he would be concerned if Childe was sick. Plus, he couldn't do anything at the moment. Stuck in the bathroom, Childe prayed to Celestia that nothing would happen to his beloved Zhongli.

"Where's Childe?" Zhongli was now currently sitting in between Xiao and Hu Tao. They had done this as they saw Baizhu walk up with Zhongli. Xiao also noticed this girl not so far from them but paid no attention to her.

"No idea. Maybe he's hanging out with his friends." Baizhu tried to distract Zhongli as much as possible but it was practically impossible as Childe usually stuck to Zhongli like glue. Still troubled by Childe's sudden disappearance, Zhongli soon got up to go look for him.

Words: 911